• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Cycling 16 villagers to get Fauna back. Who's Moving?:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Waiting. ` w `

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really hope it doesn't take an hour to get someone out. ;~ ;

- - - Post Merge - - -

....Kyoko do you have a spot now? e . e;;

IMPORTANT ANNOUCEMENT

If you can't get the villager, and have me waiting he/she will be voided.
Also, you must really want the villager, and not go on and trade with someone else, Thanks.
:/

If you can't get the villager, and have me waiting he/she will be voided.
Also, you must really want the villager, and not go on and trade with someone else, Thanks.
:/

just wondering, if you have one of our reserved villagers, how long will you wait for us to pick them up? and will you pm us when they are moving?

Last edited:
just wondering, if you have one of our reserved villagers, how long will you wait for us to pick them up? and will you pm us when they are moving?

I will wait a few hours.
On weekdays though, I will have class so when I get home, (3:40pm PST) I'll check if you're still there. If we can't agree on a time with our timezones, I'm afraid I'll have to void.

I will wait a few hours.
On weekdays though, I will have class so when I get home, (3:40pm PST) I'll check if you're still there. If we can't agree on a time with our timezones, I'm afraid I'll have to void.

oh okay :) yeah i was worried because i have long hour of classes throughout the weekday and didn't want marshal to miss marshal if he appeared

oh okay :) yeah i was worried because i have long hour of classes throughout the weekday and didn't want marshal to miss marshal if he appeared

Thanks for asking, that was a very good question. I'll add this to first post.

Sheldon the squirrel is moving, anyone want this fella?
Sheldon.png

voided due to circumstances.

Last edited:
may i reserve tom/fang please? need one of these crankies to complete my dream town c:

Aw!! She's cute! But I don't want her. >:\ maybe after I get at least 3 of my dreamies' pictures..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back