• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Cycling in Light [BOXED: PUDDLES] [NEW: HUGH]

Pay whatever you want! I don't really have a set price or charge anything, really. :)

I won't be available until later tonight, will you be free to pick him up?

Pay whatever you want! I don't really have a set price or charge anything, really. :)

I won't be available until later tonight, will you be free to pick him up?

i'm thinking i'd pay maybe around 300-ish tbt if thats ok?? and uhh tbh it really depends on what you mean by later tonight. i'm going to be going out somewhere irl really soon and likely wont be back for a few hours. if you dont want to hold him that long that's fine though and i totally understand!!

No, I have to go out as well for a party so I won't be home for a few hours either. 300 is very generous, you really don't need to give me anything at all for him.

I would be happy to hold him until we both get back. Shoot me a VM when you're available. I don't have work tomorrow so I'll be up late!

No, I have to go out as well for a party so I won't be home for a few hours either. 300 is very generous, you really don't need to give me anything at all for him.

I would be happy to hold him until we both get back. Shoot me a VM when you're available. I don't have work tomorrow so I'll be up late!

oh ok, thank you very much!!!

if 300 is too much then i might just end up paying what's left out of my 2000 so i can have an even number, but that's really close to 300 anyways lmao.

Oh hey you're back! (I adopted Merengue from you last year c: ).

Not lurking for anyone, just wanted to say welcome back! c:

Last edited:
Lurking for the next Marshal and Ankha :p (if I'm allowed to lurk for both)

Last edited:
Is marshal still up for grabs? If so i can get him for 150 tbt c:

Is marshal still available? I'd love to give you all my TBT (213 I believe) and however many IGB you'd like!

Marshal up for grabs, unsure about what happened to the last person who was supposed to take him. :(

If you'd like him, please reply below! He is first come, first serve.

Back