• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Đ

Dr. Keko said:
.bored said:
They do all seem too similar, as if you kept on whoring the same tutorials over and over...
Tuts? Hahahaha, funny. You don't even know me, so *CEN-9.1-SORD* plzkthx. <3

I made a lot of those from scratch, the most I use from a tut is a technique or two then develop the rest on my own. I make a style and then whore it a bit til I get sick of it. Capiche? Capiche. :]
i lol'd. you sure whore that same style for a while, don't you.

i mean, i'd do the same thing with a good-looking prostitute, though, so i don't blame you.

Nate said:
Dr. Keko said:
.bored said:
They do all seem too similar, as if you kept on whoring the same tutorials over and over...
Tuts? Hahahaha, funny. You don't even know me, so *CEN-9.1-SORD* plzkthx. <3

I made a lot of those from scratch, the most I use from a tut is a technique or two then develop the rest on my own. I make a style and then whore it a bit til I get sick of it. Capiche? Capiche. :]
i lol'd. you sure whore that same style for a while, don't you.

i mean, i'd do the same thing with a good-looking prostitute, though, so i don't blame you.
I lol'ed.

I've not meant anyone who whores a style for so long, you must either be really boring or not know how to do much else o_O

Ummmm. What have I been whoring for "so long"? Like only the latest 3 are similar and that was done over like 2 days. O wow that's SOOOOO long, rite? I guess I must be boring and useless like you said. ;)

Dr. Keko said:
Ummmm. What have I been whoring for "so long"? Like only the latest 3 are similar and that was done over like 2 days. O wow that's SOOOOO long, rite? I guess I must be boring and useless like you said. ;)
show old work pl0x, not just this "2 day" span.

I make them sporadically and it's in chronological order if that somehow escaped your grasp.

If you can't even notice the differences between styles, or provide some worthwhile critique, it's rather useless for you to judge, no? :]

Dr. Keko said:
I make them sporadically and it's in chronological order if that somehow is beyond your grasp.

If you can't even notice the differences between styles, or provide some worthwhile critique, it's rather useless for you to judge, no?
i 'grasp' it.

the only thing is, i don't see a difference between the styles. they pretty much all look the same to me.

just so i'm not useless: try something completely new and different.

kthx&urwelcum. :)

Dr. Keko said:
I make them sporadically and it's in chronological order if that somehow escaped your grasp.

If you can't even notice the differences between styles, or provide some worthwhile critique, it's rather useless for you to judge, no? :]
You need to get off your high horse.

Wow, those are auh-mazing.

Try some grunge AC ones. ;o

Oh and haters, LET ME SEE YOUR SIGNATURES.

Dr. Keko said:

There is no differences between said 'styles.' All I see is whored smudging techniques and C4Ds in all of them. It wouldn't hurt to diversify a bit, no? No. *insert moronic smiling face here*

EDIT: A lot of it is oversharpened too.

Marker said:

let me see your first.

oh wait - one's in your sig. how disgusting is that? you obviously loveee gimp tuts of styles that worked like, 4 years ago.

yeah, one tag is right there below my post. i don't care if you say it sucks, i don't have to be good at something to criticise someone in the same subject.

Nate said:
Marker said:

let me see your first.

oh wait - one's in your sig. how disgusting is that? you obviously loveee gimp tuts of styles that worked like, 4 years ago.

yeah, one tag is right there below my post. i don't care if you say it sucks, i don't have to be good at something to criticise someone in the same subject.
Oh haha, I think you took my post the wrong way..

I said there were amazing.

And for everyone saying you only use the same tutorials, I told them to show their signatures.

... I know mine sucks. I did that in like.. 5 minutes. I just wanted something there.

Sorry for the confusion.

Actually, I like your siggy. It's not bad, but I don't know how to make them, nor do I like to critizise things negatively. So, I think you did good. =]

Nate, what the hell's been up with you lately? All I see you do nowadays is make one worded posts and stuff like this.

Honestly, if you're going to criticism, at least make it relevant. All you're doing is trashing his art.

UltraByte said:
Nate, what the hell's been up with you lately? All I see you do nowadays is make one worded posts and stuff like this.

Honestly, if you're going to criticism, at least make it relevant. All you're doing is trashing his art.
the criticism is relavant. at least for the criticism about dr. keko's tags. so gtfo. :)

.bored said:
Dr. Keko said:

There is no differences between said 'styles.' All I see is whored smudging techniques and C4Ds in all of them. It wouldn't hurt to diversify a bit, no? No. *insert moronic smiling face here*

EDIT: A lot of it is oversharpened too.
Keko is better than you. c:

Back