• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Đ

Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate, what the hell's been up with you lately? All I see you do nowadays is make one worded posts and stuff like this.

Honestly, if you're going to criticism, at least make it relevant. All you're doing is trashing his art.
the criticism is relavant. at least for the criticism about dr. keko's tags. so gtfo. :)
I saw you say that his style resembles a lot of tutorial work, and you're bashing him for that... that's not criticism.

So no, I will not get the *CEN-3.0-SORD* out.

ryudo_dragoon said:
.bored said:
Dr. Keko said:
I make them sporadically and it's in chronological order if that somehow escaped your grasp.

If you can't even notice the differences between styles, or provide some worthwhile critique, it's rather useless for you to judge, no? :]
There is no differences between said 'styles.' All I see is whored smudging techniques and C4Ds in all of them. It wouldn't hurt to diversify a bit, no? No. *insert moronic smiling face here*

EDIT: A lot of it is oversharpened too.
Keko is better than you. c:
...and?

you can still criticise if your not as good at something than the person you're criticising.

so you gtfo as well. :)

UltraByte said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate, what the hell's been up with you lately? All I see you do nowadays is make one worded posts and stuff like this.

Honestly, if you're going to criticism, at least make it relevant. All you're doing is trashing his art.
the criticism is relavant. at least for the criticism about dr. keko's tags. so gtfo. :)
I saw you say that his style resembles a lot of tutorial work, and you're bashing him for that... that's not criticism.

no, that was bored. i said that a lot of his tags use the same steps, and they overall look pretty much the same.

and even if i did say his tags look like a lot of tutorial work, that still is criticism. you have no real experience in gfx, so i suggest you stop acting like you know it all.

so yes, gtfo. :)

Nate said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
.bored said:
Dr. Keko said:
I make them sporadically and it's in chronological order if that somehow escaped your grasp.

If you can't even notice the differences between styles, or provide some worthwhile critique, it's rather useless for you to judge, no? :]
There is no differences between said 'styles.' All I see is whored smudging techniques and C4Ds in all of them. It wouldn't hurt to diversify a bit, no? No. *insert moronic smiling face here*

...and?

you can still criticise if your not as good at something than the person you're criticising.

...orlypmsnow...

Nate said:
you have no real experience in gfx, so i suggest you stop acting like you know it all.
Wow, you really are an ass, aren't you? I've been graphic designing for years now; it's going to be my major in college.

You're giving a really bad name to graphic designers right now with your snooty attitude. I'd really stop it if I were you.

ryudo_dragoon said:
Nate said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
.bored said:
Dr. Keko said:

...and?

...orlypmsnow...
sorry, i don't have the parts that allows me to PMS. :)

come back with a decent comeback and talk to me next time. :)

Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:

no, that was bored. i said that a lot of his tags use the same steps, and they overall look pretty much the same.

and even if i did say his tags look like a lot of tutorial work, that still is criticism. you have no real experience in gfx, so i suggest you stop acting like you know it all.

She's right though, Nate. You have been acting a little...different.

And enough of this "So, gtfo" stuff, because nobody's laughing.

You have been a little harsh toward this Keko guy.

UltraByte said:
Nate said:
you have no real experience in gfx, so i suggest you stop acting like you know it all.
Wow, you really are an ass, aren't you? I've been graphic designing for years now; it's going to be my major in college.

You're giving a really bad name to graphic designers right now with your snooty attitude. I'd really stop it if I were you.
you know me now. yay.

seriously? well, i can see that, maybe your skills for it are in something other than signature making. but seriously, nice career track to go in.

and just poke your head into a major signature-focused forum, and you'll see that pretty much a lot of graphic designers have a much worse attitude.

and i won't stop, i have to get the last word. or at least the last good one i pretty much could stop now.

Nate said:

LOL.

Nate said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
Nate said:
ryudo_dragoon said:
.bored said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deep
...and?

...orlypmsnow...
sorry, i don't have the parts that allows me to PMS. :)

come back with a decent comeback and talk to me next time. :)
I have no explantion for you being an Λ$$ then.

Nate said:
seriously? well, i can see that, maybe your skills for it are in something other than signature making. but seriously, nice career track to go in.
Honestly, everybody has their bad sig moments, but still, I am not *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing horrible, as you are implying. Please proceed to pull your head out of your ass and actually look at my work, maybe.

Grawr said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:

She's right though, Nate. You have been acting a little...different.

And enough of this "So, gtfo" stuff, because nobody's laughing.

You have been a little harsh toward this Keko guy.
:)

i'm laughing.

i agree, i have. but look at keko's responses, he's been just as bad.

UltraByte said:
Nate said:
Honestly, everybody has their bad sig moments, but still, I am not *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing horrible, as you are implying. Please proceed to pull your head out of your ass and actually look at my work, maybe.
yes, we do. you aren't horrible, but you sure aren't omg amazing.

it's out, i've seen it, but just like i said, nothing amazing.

Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:

... and since when are you omg amazing?

Jubstan said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:

did i ever say i was?

Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:

Did I ever say I was "omg amazing", as you put it? No. You just seemed to take me and push me off a cliff right ino the boiling pits of graphic designing hell.

Nate said:
Jubstan said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:

did i ever say i was?
You sure act like it.

Jubstan said:
Nate said:
Jubstan said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Quoting limited to 5 levels deepother

did i ever say i was?
You sure act like it.
but did i ever say i was? no. i may act like it, but i know i'm better than at least 90% of the people here.

UltraByte said:
Nate said:
UltraByte said:
Nate said:

Did I ever say I was "omg amazing", as you put it? No. You just seemed to take me and push me off a cliff right ino the boiling pits of graphic designing hell.
but you implied like you were pretty good at it, when you said "I am not *CEN-3.0-SORD*ing horrible", in response.

well i'm sorry, might need some ice for that. :)

Back