• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Daily Shop! [Furniture, Clothes, Fossils, ect]

catheyrine

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Switch
1226-9042-6630
New Horizons Token
Pear (Fruit)
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (62) +
Throughout the day, I come across a lot of items I don't need and end up selling them to my local Re-Tail. It seems like such a waste to do that, so I decided that I would try to sell them on here to see if any players need them. :) I want to get rid of these before 8PM TBT time, any trades not finished or any items not sold will be given to my Re-Tail. IGB only please and if you're interested in any of the items please reply with an offer. I'll try to update this shop as often as I can (on days when I play the game).

Fossils
-dimetrodon torso
-pachy tail

Clothes/Accessories/Shoes
-blue jacket
-basketball tank
-kung-fu tee
-superhero mask
-candy umbrella
-lace-up boots
-snow boots
-red tights

Wallpaper/Flooring/Stationary
-old brick wall
-regal carpet
-pastel-dot rug
-flowery paper
-goldfish paper
-arched window
-kiddie wall

Furniture
-blue bench
-sleek clock
-right platform
-bucket
-blue bed
-pyramid
-tricycle
-black katana
-white katana
-star projector
-bath mat
-tree standee
-dracaena
-polka-dot sofa
-pagoda
-mochi pestle
-do-not-enter sign

Available for RV Visit: Jack
-10K IGB for visit
-Items he has available: http://moridb.com/catalogs/j658HKgqi8

Last edited:
How much for women's office suit, blue zap pants, green knit hat, purple imp hood, green glasses? :)

Back