• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Clothing Dark Pit Costume And Uprising Poster *Fixed!*

CrimzonLogic

I'm Batman.
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti

**Updated 10/27/2014** I have been editing this a little bit now and then, and now I think it looks about as good and accurate as it's going to get:

dp5.jpg
(This character is not supposed to be Dark Pit. She only stole his clothes.)

dp1.jpg

dp2.jpg

dp3.jpg

dp4.jpg

I looked around at some QR code clothes, and I found a Pit costume but couldn't find a Dark Pit costume. Being the crazy Kid Icarus Uprising fan I am, I made my own!

Bonus: Kid Icarus: Uprising boxart poster thing:
It looks awful here, but doesn't look half bad on a wall in-game.

BvKgrWSCIAA9KKt.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, I am not familiar with Dark Pit, but I LOVE this design! I think you did great. :) I'm copying it. Thank you for sharing! That must have been very difficult. I've just started tinkering with trying to make a simple dress and some paths but I really stink at it. It is not easy and this design of yours looks wonderful.

Keep it up!

Hey, I am not familiar with Dark Pit, but I LOVE this design! I think you did great. :) I'm copying it. Thank you for sharing! That must have been very difficult. I've just started tinkering with trying to make a simple dress and some paths but I really stink at it. It is not easy and this design of yours looks wonderful.

Keep it up!
Thanks! It was kind of tricky. This is the second pro design I've made, and the screen and controls for making designs seems finicky and I'm not really used to it so it probably took longer than it should have. I find it frustrating that the color palette is limited to only a few colors at a time. I would have liked more shades of grayish colors so I could make the wings and scarf a greenish gray like they are supposed to be.

Thanks! It was kind of tricky. This is the second pro design I've made, and the screen and controls for making designs seems finicky and I'm not really used to it so it probably took longer than it should have. I find it frustrating that the color palette is limited to only a few colors at a time. I would have liked more shades of grayish colors so I could make the wings and scarf a greenish gray like they are supposed to be.

Heh...I know what you mean! I'm experimenting with the QR machine and the palette is more limited than I ever knew. I cannot get the sort of teal colour that I'm looking for and that made me wonder how designers manage so well with not only the limited colours but the limited space to work with!

And to think I once asked somebody if they could make a dress that was made of feathers... *face-palm* Now I can see why that is impossible.

You are doing great, tho! My husband has a Kid Icarus game. I may have to actually try it out! Fashion may not be the best reason to try a game, but I'm sure there are lesser reasons. :)

So I fixed the design a little bit. I fixed the hem on the bottom of the "dress" so that it doesn't looked so squished, brought the scarf down so that it isn't hidden underneath your character's chin, and put a bit more dark gray on the wings so that they look less like black blobs. It doesn't look that much different, though. Should I upload a new QR code?

My husband has a Kid Icarus game. I may have to actually try it out! Fashion may not be the best reason to try a game, but I'm sure there are lesser reasons. :)
I do recommend them. Kid Icarus: Uprising happens to be my favorite 3DS game. That's also the game that the character this design is based on is from. :) The two older games are kinda hard, though.

Last edited:
So I fixed the design a little bit. I fixed the hem on the bottom of the "dress" so that it doesn't looked so squished, brought the scarf down so that it isn't hidden underneath your character's chin, and put a bit more dark gray on the wings so that they look less like black blobs. It doesn't look that much different, though. Should I upload a new QR code?

I do recommend them. Kid Icarus: Uprising happens to be my favorite 3DS game. That's also the game that the character this design is based on is from. :) The two older games are kinda hard, though.

If you would, please, DO upload the new QR code! I'd love a cleaned up version of this outfit. It looks great now, but since you say you tweaked it, I'm sure it looks even better. ;)

And my husband is digging out the game as I type. Lol! I'll have to wait until the weekend to try it. I'm sort of nervous because I don't want to lose my ACNL addiction... Still, I suppose I can have TWO game loves in my life right now. :)

How can I change the thread thumbnail to show the Dark Pit dress again instead of the poster? The poster is just an extra thing, it's not what the thread is about. :/

Well, I kept making small changes to it so I think it's worth updating. I added the second scarf with gold hem and made the lower part more accurate to Pittoo's clothes.

Back