Shop Dark's Collectible Cleanout | Spring Cleaning Sale! 50% Off! [DT] Stardust or Aurora Egg after 4/5

hiya @Darkesque_ ! I was just wondering, is there any chance you’d want to trade a nightmare egg from the party animals basket to get an aurora egg 1:1 o:

hey, how much would you offer for an aurora egg? im not sure how much they go for lol
Hey! According to Jhine's Collectible Guide, they usually go for around 10,000 TBT, but I'm hoping to trade 12 egg currency plus TBT. I want to make sure I have enough TBT left for the Zen Egg, which is my dream collectible lol. But, I'm willing to work out a deal!
Post automatically merged:

hi can i get your ss dolphin for 100 pls?
Of course! Any message?

Hey! According to Jhine's Collectible Guide, they usually go for around 10,000 TBT, but I'm hoping to trade 12 egg currency plus TBT. I want to make sure I have enough TBT left for the Zen Egg, which is my dream collectible lol. But, I'm willing to work out a deal!

Of course! Any message?
no message ty :> i'll send the tbt now.

ah ok, would 5k + a prismatic egg work for you? (idk how to do pricing lmk if that's too much)

no message ty :> i'll send the tbt now.
The ship has landed in your inventory 🚀 Enjoy!

ah ok, would 5k + a prismatic egg work for you?
That works perfectly! I just have to finish decorating my egg, and then I'll be able to by the prismatic egg for you! Also, would you mind waiting to purchase the aurora egg until I can (hopefully) find a zen egg?

That works perfectly! I just have to finish decorating my egg, and then I'll be able to by the prismatic egg for you! Also, would you mind waiting to purchase the aurora egg until I can (hopefully) find a zen egg?
i don't mind at all! just let me know when :]

Back