• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 369 - Posting about Progress

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 369

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 369 of my daily adventures in Shizen! As usual, I checked my mailbox this morning to see that I had 4 letters. 2 were from Wolfgang, 1 was from Gayle, and 1 was from Tex. Only Wolfgang had sent me presents, which were a volleyball net and painter's shirt.

I hastily got dressed, ordered some coffee, worked with Brewster there, and then I was off to checking up on the residents. Gayle wanted some fruit, so I picked up a perfect apple for her and she gave me a ringside table.

Shari invited me over to her house later. She allowed me to take her cabana screen. I meant to thank her in a letter, but now that I think about it, I might have forgotten. I'll get around to it on day 370.

As I was finishing up my fossil hunting, Lobo pinged me and handed over his computer. He said that it was a random gift, and something he wanted to get off his hands.

To end the day, I went shopping and watered my flowers. I also landscaped and made a trip to the island via Club Tortimer in search of cabana flooring and wallpaper. I didn't find it there or on my island, but I did get disconnected and lose my bobby socks and blue pumps. :( To lighten the mood, I went back to my island and participated in the Dragonfly Discovery Tour.

I saved after paying off more of my loan - only 400,000 Bells left to go! Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

I'm sorry to hear about you losing your socks and shoes. Hopefully you'll be able to find them again at Kick's soon! :p

Back