i'm new here!! (some stuff about me)

welcome to the forums :D you have such a great villager lineup! also omg it's so cool to see other people who love flo, she's one of my favs as well! I also just got my basekent expansion and have a lot to work on when it comes to terraforming my island. hope you have fun here!! ✨
yes Flo is so lovely!!! i feel like she never gets the respect she deserves but she was my starting sisterly and i'm never letting her go lol
awe good luck terraforming!! do you have any ideas of what you're going to change on your island? at the moment i'm considering moving some buildings around, redoing some bridges, reshaping waterways, and adding staircases because i've never made one before :3

yes Flo is so lovely!!! i feel like she never gets the respect she deserves but she was my starting sisterly and i'm never letting her go lol
awe good luck terraforming!! do you have any ideas of what you're going to change on your island? at the moment i'm considering moving some buildings around, redoing some bridges, reshaping waterways, and adding staircases because i've never made one before :3
so sorry I didn't see this earlier! I'm planning on redoing my rivers and some of the cliffs rn, and I need to add some staircases for sure! good luck with your terraforming as well :)

Back