• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 377 - Just a Normal Day

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 377

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 377 of my daily adventures in Shizen! Only Tex decided to send me some mail this morning. He was wondering how I was doing, but by chatting with him later, I assured him that I was fine. I got dressed and completed my coffee business, and then moved on to checking up on the villagers.

Midge noticed the new spring tee I was carrying in my pockets and wanted to buy it off me. Since it's her default clothing, I agreed; hopefully she'll wear it, or at least replace her yellow tartan tee for it in her house.

After that was done, I ran into Gayle and she wanted me to give something to Sparro. When I found Sparro later on, he opened the present and inside was a stool. After Sparro stated that he had been looking forward to getting it, he rewarded me with a spade tee. I informed Gayle on the delivery later.

As I was nearing the Town Hall, Tex pinged me and handed over his lovely end table. At last! I was tired of seeing it in his house; it didn't exactly fit in.

The final request came from Shari, who wanted fruit and was given a perfect apple.

Redd was in town, but I concluded that today everything he had for sale was either fake or already in the Museum. :(

I fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, and went to the island as usual. I participated in the Shark Battle Tour and this happened:

View attachment 235567

If anyone is wondering, I managed to catch all 3. ;) I won 15 medals and a Gold Tortimer Award in the end.

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0081.JPG
    HNI_0081.JPG
    23.1 KB · Views: 19
Whoa. xD I've had two sharks side-by-side before, but never three. And you got them all? Nice!

Also I love Midge's house. It look so cute. c:

Thank you! I love Midge's house, too! I just need to get the lovely bed back in that empty corner. She took it out one day and I'm on the search for another! :)

How'd you manage to get all 3? That's usually pretty tricky, especially because the sharks are big and will scare each other. Unless they moved away, of course! :>

Back