• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 396 - Fun and Friendship

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 396

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 396 of my daily adventures in Shizen! After I checked my daily mail (which was a sun-cosmos bag from Gayle), I began my usual stroll to start the day. I was on my way to The Roost after I'd gotten dressed when Wolfgang pinged me. He was too shy to deliver a package to Lobo, and he wanted me to take it over for him. Aww, it looks like that my wolf villagers have become close friends! Anyways, I agreed to the task, and the gift ended up being a citrus tee. Lobo tried it on, but it didn't look very good, so he changed back into his regular clothing and rewarded me with a coconut.

With the delivery out of the way, I managed to purchase some coffee uninterrupted. As I was walking around town, I entered Lobo's house to find him hungry for a perfect fruit. Thankfully, some perfect apple trees were close by, so I took one of the fruits to him and he gave me a fan. He also mentioned that he found something.

View attachment 235743

It appears that Lobo has become close friends with me, too! :)

Nothing much happened then, other than me giving Gayle a new catchphrase since the one she'd just had was literally less than 30 seconds old. Literally. Velma also convinced me to buy her happi tee off her for a fair price.

I discovered that Tex was sick as well, and after I fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, and went on the Market-Price Bug Tour, I brought him medicine. Hopefully he'll be all better in no time.

View attachment 235744

Of course I will, Tex! I'll also need to start helping your interior decorating skills...

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0061.JPG
    HNI_0061.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0062.JPG
    HNI_0062.JPG
    36.8 KB · Views: 16
Aww Lobo. He and Wolfgang would be such adorable friends. :3 They're practically twins.

Wow, I've never heard that line about friendship! At least it shows you're bonding with your villagers. :)
I hope Tex gets well soon!

Back