• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 414 - The Amazing Aftermath of a Rainy Season

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

View attachment 235892

Day 414

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 414 of my daily adventures in Shizen! As seen above, I captured a photo of a rainbow today. I'm hoping that means that the rainy season has left at last! Anyways, back to writing! Today began just like all of the others: with mail. 1 letter was from Gayle, and the other was from Wolfgang, who'd gifted me a potty.

I got dressed, sat down at The Roost for some coffee, and worked in my part-time job just in time to catch Kitty near one of the suspension bridges. She was in need of new furniture, so after searching through my wardrobe, I fished out a regal bed. Very happy with this surprise, Kitty gave me a mic stand.

Apparently, Velma had left something at Wolfgang's house the other day, so I agreed to return it. Velma was pleased to see her country guitar, except for the fact that she'd already replaced it.

While Velma was still in my sights, she quickly requested a perfect fruit. I snagged her an apple and was rewarded with a blue wall shelf.

Later, I met up with Shari at her house. She informed me that she'd just polished everything, and although I couldn't take any of it home, we did have plenty of fun. I let her know that her house looked great, and thanked her for the invitation as well.

View attachment 235893

I got around to changing Gayle's catchphrase back to "snacky" and took a neutral wall off of Wolfgang's hands before I went fossil hunting, shopping, and flower watering.

Once that was completed, I participated in the Elite-Class Fishing Tour at the island. When I returned home, Kitty handed me a petition for "Let's All Ride The Bus." Hopefully, one of my sisters will be able to help me with that. ;)

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0015.JPG
    HNI_0015.JPG
    32.8 KB · Views: 167
  • HNI_0014.JPG
    HNI_0014.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 15
Back