• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 433 - Busy with Badges!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Day 433

Hello, everyone, and welcome to day 433 of my daily adventures in Shizen! Today I emerged from my house to discover that Marshal had sent me a letter in the mail. Along with it came a blue tartan shirt.

I got dressed, grabbed some coffee, and worked with Brewster as usual. Afterwards, I was pinged by Lobo. He was hungry for a bit of fruit, so I took a perfect apple over to him and received a washer/dryer. Hopefully, he didn't need that to wash his clothes!

Just like yesterday, Kitty had a delivery for Shari, so I agreed to hand it over. When Shari had the gift in her hands, she realized that it was actually a present meant for me! Inside was a bucket, which I could see useful but didn't need in my house at the moment.

Katrina was visiting town as well today. Athough I'd already read my fortune through the lovely phone, I decided to stop by anyways.

View attachment 236099

I fossil hunted, shopped, watered my flowers, and was just about to save when I spotted Phineas lingering around Kitty's house. He had one badge for me: the Expert Shopper Badge! I've become a bit of a busy shopper in the past few days, so this wasn't much of a surprise. I was extremely excited to be closer to obtaining every badge, however.

View attachment 236100

Please ignore that patch of dirt there, haha! When school comes around, it'll grow back without me being there to wear it down every day.

Keep watch for future posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0089.JPG
    HNI_0089.JPG
    27 KB · Views: 18
  • HNI_0090.JPG
    HNI_0090.JPG
    34.3 KB · Views: 18
@KawaiiX3: Thank you! :)

@Trunity: Are you a new member? I believe that you have to have at least 8 posts (replies on threads) before you can make your own Blog here.

If not, then when you're at The Blog Tree page, in the right hand corner there's a button that says "+Create New Post." Just click that and you can start writing.

I hope that I helped!

Back