• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 536 - Errands Everywhere

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Good evening from Storrs! Today was sunny, so that was encouraging. I changed my outfit, checked my mail, and went about my day. I faintly considered taking on the task of swapping my summer clothes out for my winter clothes, but I refuse to let go so easily! Until I come out of my house shivering, my short-sleeve shirts are staying.

First and foremost, I had to catch up with my next-door neighbor. Whitney was at home today and asked me to get her a perfect fruit. I have a ton of perfect peaches lying around that I can't plant since they're foreign to town, so I decided to take one of those to her. She was very pleased with the taste of it and thanked me with a Barber's Pole. Was she maybe telling me that I need a haircut? :p

Outside, I found most of my villagers congregating around the brick bridge, a usual gathering spot. Lily asked if she could come over to my house and we set a time for one o'clock. Melba told me Whitney left something at her house, and I agreed to take it back to her. I did that immediately, and Whitney seemed happy to get her Big-Dot Tee back. I got a Bubble Tee in return, which Whitney said would suit me very well. Good to know, since I already have one!

I went back to where all of my villagers were and told Melba the delivery was a success. Then I spoke to Chief, who asked me to come over to his house for a visit. I set a time of 1:10 with him, so I would have plenty of time to hang out with Melba at my house beforehand. Buck was also nearby, and he asked me to catch him an ocean fish. Lots of errands to run today, apparently!

After that, the rest of my patrol went swimmingly -- I found all of the fossils in town today, along with the pitfall seed, fake rock, and a lost mitten in the breeding gardens. It turned out to be Deirdre's, and she was very happy that she wouldn't have to be lopsided with only one mitten anymore.

View attachment 236281

Then I went about having my fossils assessed and emptying my pockets at Re-Tail. Once that was done, I went home to grab my fishing rod and headed to the beach to catch a fish for Buck. The first one I caught was a horse mackerel which I thought would be perfect for my horsey friend. He seemed to like it well and thanked me with a Detective Outfit.

Not long after, it was time to meet Lily at my house. She arrived on time and I gave her the grand tour.

View attachment 236282

When she left, it was time to head over to Chief's house. He was at home waiting for me, even several minutes early.

View attachment 236283

We chatted for a while, and I got him to sell me the Loud Bloom Tee that felt out of place before I told him his house is great and going my merry way.

I came back around this evening, since the weather was perfect and evening time is when I prefer to update my dream town. And that's exactly what I did! It had been a few weeks since I updated the thing, so now it feels fresh and up-to-date again. If anyone wants to check it out, be my guest. :D Storrs' dream address is: 5900-4947-7510.

That does it for all I have to report from my town today; It was just your typical day, but I suppose that's better than having bad news!

Attachments

• HNI_0024.JPG
    HNI_0024.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 16
  • HNI_0027.JPG
    HNI_0027.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 15
  • HNI_0028.JPG
    HNI_0028.JPG
    37.8 KB · Views: 16
I'm the complete opposite when it comes to clothes. I'm trying to wear more long-sleeved shirts, haha!

I'll have to check out your dream town! I would love to have one for Shizen, but it's not pretty enough. I've been slacking on QR Codes and landscaping because of school. :p

Finally all caught up to your blog! Glad to know everything's going well in Storrs.

I will definitely remember to check your dream town as well. I've been there before, but it should be interesting to see how things have changed!

Thanks, guys! I've missed y'alls comments. ^^;

Haha, lots probably has changed since the last time you visited, Steven. :p

Back