• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Day 569 - Costume Chronicles II

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Back I am again for another rendition of Life in Storrs, the Costume Chronicles. Today's costume: Alice in Wonderland's Mad Hatter.

View attachment 236447

I thought I would go easy today and use an outfit I already had on the mannequin in my tea party room. x) Regardless, the Mad Hatter jacket is one of my favorite QR designs!

After that was all appropriated, I went on about my day. Whitney was at home today, and I noticed that the addition of the Classic Vanity she bought a couple days ago made a HUGE improvement to her house.

View attachment 236448

Seriously. With the addition of that one piece I can sense some sort of harmony in her room now. I'm glad, because I was running out of ideas. xD

While I was there, she gave me a Racer Tee for free. Setting out on patrol, I found Colton behind the Plaza and it seems the new season had really gotten to him.

View attachment 236449

He thought that he never fit in very well. :( Can you believe that? He quickly became one of my best friends, and he and Buck are practically made for each other! Needless to say, I easily convinced him to stay.

Speaking of Buck, he was outside of his house and had found something he'd borrowed from Deirdre "a million years ago." I agreed to return it for him so he wouldn't have to feel awkward doing it. I found Deirdre by her house shortly after and handed the package over to her.

View attachment 236450

Well, that's what everyone says when they get something back from Buck. x)
Next, Deirdre told me that she wanted something to replace her loach, and I was glad to hear that, considering she wouldn't sell it to me the other day.

Chief pinged me outside of Re-Tail and made me take his Sunflower. I thought that would be a fitting piece for Deirdre, although I always loved it in Chief's house. I had gotten it from him and given it back to him several times, so I supposed it was about time for the Sunflower to see another life. Deirdre seemed to think this was perfect and thanked me with a Kitschy Clock.

Lastly, I had my fossils assessed (three today) and sold to Reese, and Colton gave me an Upright Piano for no reason. I'll see you all tomorrow, with part 3 of the Costume Chronicles, sure to be a good one. ;D Stay tuned!

Attachments

• HNI_0002.JPG
    HNI_0002.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 90
  • HNI_0097.JPG
    HNI_0097.JPG
    35.9 KB · Views: 21
  • HNI_0003.JPG
    HNI_0003.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 19
  • HNI_0008.JPG
    HNI_0008.JPG