• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Cycling 🌟Daydream's Cycling🌟 - Closed

She's probably still gonna be available tomorrow if no one adopted her. :) It would be useless to void her since I won't have the time to cycle.

Make me know if you can get a place for her. :p

Okay, thank you! Would you maybe be willing to take/Cycle Kiki for me?
You can keep whatever you get for her, I'd just like Savannah :)

Okay, thank you! Would you maybe be willing to take/Cycle Kiki for me?
You can keep whatever you get for her, I'd just like Savannah :)

What do you mean? I don't want her in my main town and there's no point at getting her in my cycling town neither. xD

What do you mean? I don't want her in my main town and there's no point at getting her in my cycling town neither. xD

Eh nevermind. I was just gonna say you could cycle her and give her to someone else or somethin' since she's a Tier 2 and stuff o.o
I'll tell you if I get a space open before Savannah is taken!

May I take Savannah in 6 hours instead of you voiding?

In boxes: Freya
Cost: 25 TBT

Freya can only be adopted by lurkers for the next hour. Please tell me if you want her in case the lurkers don't respond. :)

Is Freya still available? If so, I would love to adopt her! I'm a bit short on TBT, but I can definitely get you the 25TBT needed to adopt Freya.

Bettina is moving out (have a couple days before she leaves but I can time travel) and I would like to have Pompom or Pate to move into my town!! These villagers arent very popular so I am not sure how long it would take T.T You think I can try getting Pompom (I rather have her) or Pate soon?

Villagers I want to lurk for: Flurry, Pompom, Pate

Is Freya still available? If so, I would love to adopt her! I'm a bit short on TBT, but I can definitely get you the 25TBT needed to adopt Freya.

She is available but we'll have to wait a little to see if the lurker wants to adopt her or not. If she doesn't, I'll VM you in about an hour. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Bettina is moving out (have a couple days before she leaves but I can time travel) and I would like to have Pompom or Pate to move into my town!! These villagers arent very popular so I am not sure how long it would take T.T You think I can try getting Pompom (I rather have her) or Pate soon?

Villagers I want to lurk for: Flurry, Pompom, Pate

I hope I'll get one of them. :3 I'll add you to the lurking list!

She is available but we'll have to wait a little to see if the lurker wants to adopt her or not. If she doesn't, I'll VM you in about an hour. :)

That's great! If the lurker doesn't want Freya, i'd definitely be glad to adopt Freya! In the meantime, i'll make sure to get enough TBT so that I can pay for her.

That's great! If the lurker doesn't want Freya, i'd definitely be glad to adopt Freya! In the meantime, i'll make sure to get enough TBT so that I can pay for her.

I'm sorry about this, the lurker just sent me a VM and she'll get her. I'm sure you'll find Freya soon. :p

Back