• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 379 & 380 - A Promising Post!

MeghanNewLeaf

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Winter Mittens

Quick Update: I'll be on vacation from June 27-July 4 (1 week). I won't be Blogging until my return, but I'll keep track of what happens while I'm gone. Don't party too hard without me! :rolleyes:

Day 379

Hello, everyone, and welcome to days 379 & 380 of my daily adventures in Shizen! I received no mail today, so I went right along to getting dressed and heading over to The Roost. Once that was completed, I checked up on all of my neighbors.

Midge wanted an apple, so I fetched her a perfect one and she rewarded me with a bathroom sink. Wow, Midge...where will you wash your wings now? :p

Anyways, shortly afterwards I fixed Lobo's catchphrase back to his default one, and helped Velma bury a time capsule. Oddly enough, Sparro had me deliver a pear dresser to Lobo, but it was actually for me. What's up with Lobo sending me surprise gifts? He's such a sweetheart. :)

I finished up fossil hunting, shopping, and watering my flowers, gave Gayle her daily dosage of medicine, and went to the island. Wolfgang wanted me to collect signatures for the Find My Keys petition, and although I agreed, I forgot to visit another town. Thankfully, he understood and wasn't upset by this the next morning.

Day 380

No mail again today. After my morning routine of getting dressed and having a coffee break, I went to welcome the villager who was in the campsite. (I saw that the campgrounds were occupied at the title screen.) It turned out to be Fuchsia!

View attachment 235595

Since my town is full, she couldn't move in, but we did play a fun game. She listed off 5 items with a price, one at a time. If I declined the first option, she'd move on to the next. Once I reached the fifth item, however, I would have to purchase it, no matter what. I had just passed my fourth chance without luck, when all of a sudden...

View attachment 235596

Yes! I needed that green desk! Plus, it was the last item, so I had to take it. I was so glad that I'd waited. Later, I made a trip to Re-Tail and had my new green desk refurbished. :)

After I said good-bye to Fuchsia, Kitty came up to me, requesting a peach. I grabbed one for her, and got a lovely carpet in return.

Just then, Marshal pinged me and gave me a neutral wall. He then wanted me to deliver a blue plaid tee to Shari. Shari was so bummed that she didn't bother to reward me, but that was fine. At least the delivery was a success!

After I fossil hunted, shopped, and watered my flowers, I gave Gayle more medicine again. I believe that tomorrow she'll be back to normal; she was only shivering slightly today.

I called it a day once I bought a tropical floor at the island.

Keep watch for next week's posts. :)

Click here to view the previous Blog entry!
Click here to view the next Blog entry!

Attachments

• HNI_0093.JPG
    HNI_0093.JPG
    33.6 KB · Views: 24
  • HNI_0094.JPG
    HNI_0094.JPG
    34.1 KB · Views: 25
Aw, I'm glad Gayle should hopefully be back out and kicking tomorrow. And that's awesome about the Green Desk! I never have luck with that game. xD I can't wait to see how you're refurbishing the series. And I assume that's your house in the background of the Marshal screenie? It looks nice! You'll have to give us a tour one day. ;)

PS have fun on vacation!
Oh, and hurry back. :D

Last edited:
Thank you! I still have a long way to go with the Green series, but it's actually common for me to find some of the set at T&T Emporium. The other day, I picked up a green wall clock!

Yes, that's my house! I'll hopefully do the grand tour soon! :)

Back