• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 534 & 535 - Generous Gifting

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Not sure why I didn't post yesterday...Regardless, not much happened. At least it wasn't raining, though. That was something.

Day 534

Whitney has seemed to be in a gifting mood lately. Yesterday, she had a present for Deirdre that she asked me to deliver. Colton wanted to come over to my house for a visit, and I was very happy to agree to that. He had a lot to say about all of my chairs, and he dropped several hints about moving in with me. :p

View attachment 236271

Chief was at home and wanted me to get him a fruit. I ran out and grabbed a lemon for him, and he thanked me with a Fern Shirt. Then, Buck invited me over to his house and we set a time for 1:30. While I was waiting for the time to roll around, I continued on with my daily formalities and made sure to deliver Whitney's present to Deirdre. It was a Deep-Blue tee, which she tried on.

View attachment 236272

I told her that it just looked OK, since it wasn't great but I wouldn't have minded if she went on wearing it. But she took it off instead, and gave it to me as a thank-you.

Not too long after, 1:30 rolled around and it was time to head to Buck's house. I was very, very happy to see that he replaced his Cow Skull with a fish, and that the Modern Desk that had been in the corner was also gone. Those were the last two items in his house I wanted to see go!

View attachment 236273

After hanging out for a few minutes, I told him that his place looks great and called it a day.

Day 535

Today it was raining. Since I didn't blog yesterday after I'd changed my outfit, I decided to stick with the same clothes and just grab some rain boots and an umbrella. As per usual, I saw my next-door neighbor Whitney upon exiting my house. This time, she had a present she wanted delivered to Lily. I was glad to see Whitney being so generous and eagerly took on the package.

Storrs also had a camper today, for what feels like the first time in a long while. It was Hippeux, and I felt like I'd met him visiting town on a camping trip some time before.

View attachment 236274

He didn't want to play any camping games, so I didn't spend a long time chatting with him.

Carrying on, I ran into Chief and he related a keen observation on the part of our town's dearest brOTP.

View attachment 236275

I was happy to hear that; I hadn't heard much about them hanging out together lately and was beginning to get a little worried they'd started to get tired of each other. But apparently, such is not the case. :blush:

I found Lily by the windmill on Horsebarn Hill and handed over her present from Whitney. She opened it to find a cherry and thanked me with a Blue-Grid Tee for my services. I found Felicity outside of the Cafe next, and she wanted to play a game of hide-and-seek despite the rain. She rounded up Chief and Lily to play with us, and I found them rather quickly, with the exception of Lily who gave me somewhat of a tough time.

View attachment 236276

And that's it for this post! Not much has gone down by way of developments lately, since I've been in a bit of a slump, just taking time to do my dailies and whatnot. I think all the rain may be slowing me down! Hopefully I can get some significant updates soon, but if not, then hopefully my villagers will be enough entertainment for the blog. Until next time!

Attachments

• HNI_0086.JPG
    HNI_0086.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 293
  • HNI_0096.JPG
    HNI_0096.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 20
  • HNI_0099.JPG
    HNI_0099.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 22
  • HNI_0005.JPG
    HNI_0005.JPG