• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Days 550 - 555 - Semi-Eventful Week

behth

Beth from Storrs
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Classic Easter Egg
Hello everyone, I'm back again from Storrs! I've been a pretty lousy mayor (and blogger) lately. D: Here's a brief rundown of what's happened in my town over the past week.

Day 550

Friday, I bought an Astro Wall from Whitney and paid a visit to Colton.

View attachment 236390

His house is perfect (with the recent addition of his Regal Lamp, I noticed) so I didn't tell him I wanted to buy anything.

Chief wanted to play hide and seek and rounded up Felicity and Fang to play with us.

View attachment 236391

Later, Buck gave me a space suit and I took Felicity a peach in exchange for a Tatami Bed.

Day 551

Tuesday was the Fishing Tourney, which I never took any time to participate in. And as such, all of my villagers were too busy with fishing to need anything from me. Buck was home though, and gave me a piece of gossip.

View attachment 236392

He said it seems like they're always competing with each other, and I had to agree that such was a very accurate description of their relationship. They're always telling each other that their houses need better decorations. :p

Day 552

Wednesday, Melba had a delivery for Deirdre which I took upon myself to make. It was the Leopard Tee she had borrowed from her, and Deirdre gave it to me as thanks. Next:

View attachment 236393

That was very funny, so I agreed to give her a neon tetra if I ever caught one, so she could examine it and really make sure. x) Still..we were right beside Buck's house; he could have heard her! In fact, he probably did, since I walked a little ways to the right and ran right into him. He invited me over to his house and we set a time for 3 o'clock.

While I was waiting, I checked the bulletin board to see the results of yesterday's fishing tourney.

View attachment 236394

Sooner that I expected, 3 o'clock rolled around and I headed to Buck's house. I realized his room is pretty perfect also, so I didn't buy anything off of his hands. I did, however, realize that you can actually lie down on the boxing corners. xD

View attachment 236395

That explains why Whitney always talked about sleeping on hers when she had one... And I don't have to worry about Buck sleeping on his messy couch any more!

Lastly, Felicity gave me a Sno-Cone Tee in exchange for some fruit, and I took three golden nuggets to Cyrus. I also convinced Chief to buy the Dapper Tee I had up in Re-Tail (because it looked so amazing on him) and Deirdre suggested a PWP! And it STILL wasn't one I need to hear from her. -.- How is that even possible? I wasn't sure about building a scarecrow in town, but I thought it might be a good idea to do for fall sometime.

Day 553

Thursday was Explorer's Day! I paid a visit to Whitney and found out that she caught a cold. Even worse, I forgot all about taking her medicine later in the day. :( I've been a such a terrible friend!

I stopped by the plaza and received the obligatory Sailboat Model from Isabelle but since I still have mine from last year in my house, I'll probably just sell this one. And of course I took a few pictures in the cutouts.

View attachment 236396

Yo-ho, arr mateys!

Also, Colton had a delivery for Lily go to his house, and Fang told me he wanted to move. I easily convinced him to stay, of course. :blush:

Day 554

Yesterday I seemed to be having some bad luck, but I wasn't tripping THAT often so I didn't feel like making any changes in my apparel. I had Lily over to my house and we set a meeting time of 3 o'clock.

Buck and Deirdre had a conversation about who would win in an arm wrestling match. I said Deirdre because it seemed most appropriate to not offend the lady and Buck was saddened when they realized they have opposite dominant hands and would never be able to settle the issue.

I took Whitney some medicine, which she said made her feel a bit better. And I felt better for remembering to help her that time. Then it was time to hang out with Lily, and she seemed to really enjoy herself before she said farewell and went home.

Day 555

Today we had a camper for the first time in a while: Truffles. I was rather surprised when I found out she was a girl.

View attachment 236397

The middle-part bowl cut does not suit her.

I found a lost item that turned out to be Deirdre's. I also dug up Felicity's time-capsule from a while back, which ended up containing her Old Sewing Machine. Deirdre told me she had a new nickname for me - "Chica" - which I thought sounded rather appropriate coming from her, so I agreed to let her call me that. But only her.

Lastly, I made sure to buy any seasonal items in the shops (as I've made a habit of doing) and take Whitney her second dose of medicine.

That does it for the past six days in Storrs! I'm sorry I let so many days pile up at once. I'll definitely try to do better this week.

Attachments

• HNI_0085.JPG
    HNI_0085.JPG
    37.1 KB · Views: 105
  • HNI_0090.JPG
    HNI_0090.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 9
  • HNI_0095.JPG
    HNI_0095.JPG
    36.4 KB · Views: 13
  • HNI_0001.JPG
    HNI_0001.JPG