Dazzling Decorator - Community Voting

Which room design below is your favorite?

Thank you for voting! The results will be announced soon after the voting period has ended.

• Poll closed .
  • Jeremy

Not an actual piece of furniture.
    Staff
    Administrator
    Site Owner
    Bells
    Tickets
    Throwback Tickets
    Confetti
    Island
    Númenor
    Chomp Call
    Smash Ball
    Golden Watering Can
    Red Pansy
    White Pansy
    White Pansy
    Red Hyacinth
    Yellow Hyacinth
    White Hyacinth
    White Rose
    Vote for your favorite New Horizons room designs from Dazzling Decorator! The staff have narrowed the list of entries by nominating fourteen you can vote for. Your votes will determine the winners! Please remember to read the voting guidelines outlined in the notice above. Congratulations to our finalists and good luck!

Design a birthday party themed room at Harv's Island in Photopia, invite your favorite villagers, and capture the moment!

Entry #1:

Entry #2:

Entry #3:

Entry #4:

Entry #5:

Entry #6:

Entry #7:

Entry #8:

Entry #9:

Entry #10:

Entry #11:

Entry #12:

Entry #13:

Entry #14:

Ooh it's too hard, I will come back later for that one, too many of my favorites are there. (Mine is there too!!! 😱)

Lots of beautiful entries here, and this is only the first thread. 😭

Congratulations to everyone who was nominated! 🎉🎉 These entries are definitely dazzling (and I would like an invite to all of these parties)! ✨

These are so good! Hard to narrow down to just one, but there is one that really stands out to me. All of them are great, though. 🎉

There was only one that really called to me. It's where I would want to be. So many great entries though! Wow!

My problem with so many of these is that they're too busy for me. There's so much stuff, almost over-decorated.
    This actually ended up being behind my decision of who to vote for, because although I appreciate an "overdecorated" style of ACNH, I really liked the ones that used more than just items for their design. Framing, negative space, colour, contrast, lighting, they're also important things to use in design, so I really placed those highly in my thought process.

Back