• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway Dear Re-Tail Board [A Giveaway coming soon] CHECK P4 FOR AN UPDATE!

jackofspadesman

♠Pokémon Master♠
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Feedback
100% (61) +
My name is jackofspadesman, but you can call me Jake.

Over the past few weeks I've been buying and selling things on TBT and I've only been a member here for around a month. I joined to sell Stitches who popped up in my town one day and got a big 20 million for him. Ever since then, I've made a goal to reach 100m in my ABD, and that day is about to come.

I have 72m in my bank currently and KiloPatches just won my auction with a bid of 55 million, pushing me 20m+ ahead of my 100m goal, so thank her for making this auction a thing! She hardly even wants most of the items she won and is giving a lot away!!! With that being said, I've seen a lot of generosity on this board; people giving away silver tools, hybrids, millions of bells, furniture, and just about everything imaginable in New Leaf.

I've decided it's my turn to be generous to all of you, so I'm going to give back to you with

A HUGE GIVEAWAY

That I'll probably post about tonight or tomorrow... or later in the week.

Prizes will likely include:

• Bells (probably like 20 million total yo) :cool:
  • Sprite designs (Ref Link) :)
  • Hybrids and Bush Starts and Trees oh my! :D
  • Rare Items :eek:
  • Sets (If I can get some cool ones) :p
  • Junk from my storage, tysm ♥♥♥ :lemon:
  • Hugs, Kisses, Love, Friendship :rolleyes:
  • uuuuuuuuuuuuuh Ore maybe? :confused:
  • TBT even though I have like none? :(
  • A date with yours truly... Ladies ;) (ew no I have a gf, stop Jake, oh and sorry men and other gender identities)

And that's about it! Keep your eyes peeled for a brand new thread!!!

I just want to thank all of you from the bottom of my heart, even if you don't know me or you think I'm a jerk or you're not generous... :blush:
Please reply to this thread and name someone you're thankful for here on TBT!
Not for entry or anything, I just thought it would be nice...

Oh and it'd be super cool if you could level up my Mario Kart 8 License? ^~^

Last edited:
I'm thankful to KiloPatches too! Shes helped me a lot and shes a great friend :) but I've seen tons to awesome people and giveaways and I hope I can do one someday, after I manage to get my stuff together :s

Aww, how sweet of you for doing this ^^ I'm thankful for everyone who helped me with my Wishlist items and have been generous enough to giveaway so many rare items :)

Very sweet of you~ I'm thankful for everyone who's helped me get my items back after giving away all my items in a giveaway and taking a long break from AC:NL. So many generous people here, I love it!

plastercannon: she was one the first people to be soo generous to me when i started out on tbt! she was nice enough to help me with my wishlist at the time for free!

I'm thankful to KiloPatches as well! She's always so nice! And I'm grateful to The Pennifer & Pumpki and even to you & those like you who have such big hearts to help other on these forums expecting nothing in return - just to pass on the same goodness of heart! (Ok, I'll stop w/ the preaching, lol!) ;)

This is so nice!! I'd say superblooper, for the time they let me and other people come over to catalogue the zodiac set! n_n

Ah Yes, Pennifer! I also want to thank Emma, or Mayofarcadia, for being so generous to me!

It's caring people like you guys and everyone else mentioned that make this forum the amazing home it is :)

Kaiaa probably. She has helped me a lot,especially when I first joined. :)

I would like to enter ^^ I am thankful for anyone who sets up these lovely giveaways or does anything kind for the TBT community :)

Some of these people (off the top of my head) are:

Yui Z
Xanisha
Melsi (gave me my Cole :>)
C a l l a w a y
Squeaks
GodToot
jackofspadesman

and so many more!

I'm thankful for Zaidaa. She's my first friend from TBT and she's answered so many of my silly questions. Not to mention she was the first one to help me out with transforming my town into a pink hybrid haven! I wouldn't have had the courage to interact with everyone here without her help :)

I just love how people are so giving on here. The two most recent that have been so with me are dragonqueen and remiaphasia.

I'm thankful to Delphine for her persistent bidding/winning a dreamie auction for me ;V; And also for her generous and creative reverse-auction giveaways!

Plinkoid for being swell. :)

AmyK for being a trader with integrity; also for her very generous prices.

Everyone else whom I can't remember off the top of my head who has helped me or shown some kindness towards me before, there were a lot.

Edit: Oh, and Reindeer for always letting me get free stuffs. :p

Last edited:
Back