• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop Debra's Hybrid Flower Shop { Pre-order Section#2 } | TEMP. TBT ONLY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Open again!

We have made significant changes to the in-game Bell prices of our hybrids in the price indication. From time to time we evaluate our prices to match the current market. We found it necessary to lower the prices of most hybrids. The blue roses in particular went from 50k-100k per flower to a whopping 20k-50k.

The TBT prices remain the same for now, as 1-2 TBT per flower is a favorable and common price for hybrids.

Code: Pink
Your AC name: { Maddy }
Your Town name: { Aurora }
Your FC: { 2535-3750-8826}
Pre-order: { 40 Pink Cosmos }
Price: { 1,200,000 bells }
Delivery/Pick-up? { Delivery }

Your order is accepted ^^ I'll start on your hybrids right away :D thank you for coming by our pre order shop ^^

this color
Your AC name: { Miki }
Your Town name: { Akaneia }
Your FC: {1177-7356-6209}
Pre-order: { 20 gold roses }
Price: { 2 million }
Delivery/Pick-up? { delivery would be easier no? so i can just drop the bells and you can go straight to the ATM in one trip }

Last edited:
this color
Your AC name: { Miki }
Your Town name: { Akaneia }
Your FC: {1177-7356-6209}
Pre-order: { 20 gold roses }
Price: { 2 million }
Delivery/Pick-up? { delivery would be easier no? so i can just drop the bells and you can go straight to the ATM in one trip }
Your order is accepted ^^ we'll start on breeding those flowers for you soon. Thank you for coming by and ordering at our pre order shop :3

Last edited:
Previous orders have been completed, except for one, which is still pending =)

Still open for another few hours ~

Yay so glad your open again! I would not like any flowers but I would like to know how the restock went!

hi there! I have an order.
also, my favorite color is purple!

Your AC name: { cailey }
Your Town name: { chai tea }
Your FC: { in sidebar & signature }
Pre-order: { 1O black cosmos, 1O black roses, 1O black lilies, 5 pink tulips & 5 purple tulips }
Price: { 5O tbt? } you said 1-2 tbt so idk ;;
Delivery/Pick-up? { delivery please }

Last edited:
hi there! I have an order.
also, my favorite color is purple!

Your AC name: { cailey }
Your Town name: { chai tea }
Your FC: { in sidebar & signature }
Pre-order: { 1O black cosmos, 1O black roses, 1O black lilies, 5 pink tulips & 5 purple tulips }
Price: { 5O tbt? } you said 1-2 tbt so idk ;;
Delivery/Pick-up? { delivery please }

Thank you for ordering ^^ your order has been accepted :3 we'll start breeding your flowers soon :3

Yay so glad your open again! I would not like any flowers but I would like to know how the restock went!

Happy to see you again! :3 The restock went okay, atleast for me! I was able to snatch a chocolate cake collectible, which I did not have yet. I couldn't even come close to the houses. Was completely locked out of the shop, but I didn't mind. Sadly Darkbrussel couldn't get anything D: oh well!

My next goal is the upcoming flower collectibles. I am very excited for those, because they fit this shop!! =w=

Btw, I loveeeeeeeeeee your profile image and siggy! So cute.

Happy to see you again! :3 The restock went okay, atleast for me! I was able to snatch a chocolate cake collectible, which I did not have yet. I couldn't even come close to the houses. Was completely locked out of the shop, but I didn't mind. Sadly Darkbrussel couldn't get anything D: oh well!

My next goal is the upcoming flower collectibles. I am very excited for those, because they fit this shop!! =w=

Btw, I loveeeeeeeeeee your profile image and siggy! So cute.
Aww man at least you got something! Also thanks everyone likes my signature CX

Your AC name: { Britton }
Your Town name: { Aaerolith }
Your FC: {Sidebar}
Pre-order: {5 black roses, 5 orange roses, 5 blue roses. 5 orange pansies, 5 pink tulips, 5 orange tulips. 5 black lilies, 3 pink lilies, 2 pink lilies}
Price: { 800,000 igb? }
Favorite color: purple

Aww man at least you got something! Also thanks everyone likes my signature CX

Yea, I never thought I would be able to get my hands on a choco =3= Most restocks happened during my night time, like 3-5am. But not the latest.

Your signature is the best. Well done!! Def a keeper haha.

Your AC name: { Britton }
Your Town name: { Aaerolith }
Your FC: {Sidebar}
Pre-order: {5 black roses, 5 orange roses, 5 blue roses. 5 orange pansies, 5 pink tulips, 5 orange tulips. 5 black lilies, 3 pink lilies, 2 pink lilies}
Price: { 800,000 igb? }
Favorite color: purple

Order accepted =) I have added your name to the slots. I/We will start breeding your flowers shortly!

Yea, I never thought I would be able to get my hands on a choco =3= Most restocks happened during my night time, like 3-5am. But not the latest.

Your signature is the best. Well done!! Def a keeper haha.

Order accepted =) I have added your name to the slots. I/We will start breeding your flowers shortly!

Thank you very much!

Your AC name: { Cas }
Your Town name: { Abyssim }
Your FC: { 2294-4782-3167 }
Pre-order: { 25 orange pansies }
Price: { 500k igb }

And my favorite color is green!! Thanks :)

Your AC name: { Cas }
Your Town name: { Abyssim }
Your FC: { 2294-4782-3167 }
Pre-order: { 25 orange pansies }
Price: { 500k igb }

And my favorite color is green!! Thanks :)

Accepted your order ^_^ I will add your name to the list. We were just finishing up the previous two so we will start breeding yours very soon.

All flower orders are finished breeding and awaiting to be received =) Notifications have been sent also. Thank you all for ordering!

We are going to close the shop for today. For questions or concerns please PM me or Darkbrussel.

Stay updated on our shop by subscribing to this thread. We will open again soon!

Mind if I buy from you again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back