[deleted]

I think that only thing that I dislike (doesn't really make me uncomfortable) is how they did lazies so dirty. Pun intended. Punchy will sometimes have that one line of dialogue that just makes me wonder about their well-being.

The airplane running animation doesn't bother me. It was cute at first, but then got really old as everyone was doing it all the time when I first got the game, but now they found a decent middle ground. I think the villagers just sitting wherever they choose to is probably the most annoying. There's not even any pattern to it.

I once decorated a giant flower oasis, a pond, moat, with a fountain in the middle, and 3 benches. It took me a long time and I was proud with my work. I stepped back to take it all in as Punchy walked up right next to one of the benches and just sat in front of it. I wanted to knock him out lol.

it’s honestly never bothered me at all - my villagers mainly do it at the plaza and i think it’s cute. i can definitely understand why it bothers you, though!

Well seems like I'm the only one who feels like this. (sigh)....I really hate expressing myself sometimes.

You're allowed to not like something! You shouldn't hate expressing yourself, there is nothing wrong with it. Not everyone will agree with you on something, but that's OK. If we all thought the same, that would just be boring right?

Alot of people like it when their villagers run around their island, me included I think it's cute.

I will say the reason why I don't like them running. I think they look so weird running around the island. Think about it this way. Imagine if you were just watering your flowers in life and someone who enjoys running around somehow comes into garden and they just run over your flowers. You would feel really annoyed. Now I know someone mentioned that villagers who run over your flowers won't get affected, but still I still get Flashbacks when I invited players on my island and they ruined my flowers. Thats why I took it personally.

I know I'm in the minority when I say this and I know my opinion won't matter to anyone which is fine since everyone seems to like it okay, but for me I will not allow villagers to run around my island. I don't really mind it on the Plaza, but when its around the island and near my garden I am not allowing that. Any villager that does that will be moved out. I know I may sound harsh when I say this, but its my island so I make the rules. I even have "Do Not Run" near the flowers whenever I invite players, so I take this pretty seriously.

I will say the reason why I don't like them running. I think they look so weird running around the island. Think about it this way. Imagine if you were just watering your flowers in life and someone who enjoys running around somehow comes into garden and they just run over your flowers. You would feel really annoyed. Now I know someone mentioned that villagers who run over your flowers won't get affected, but still I still get Flashbacks when I invited players on my island and they ruined my flowers. Thats why I took it personally.

I know I'm in the minority when I say this and I know my opinion won't matter to anyone which is fine since everyone seems to like it okay, but for me I will not allow villagers to run around my island. I don't really mind it on the Plaza, but when its around the island and near my garden I am not allowing that. Any villager that does that will be moved out. I know I may sound harsh when I say this, but its my island so I make the rules. I even have "Do Not Run" near the flowers whenever I invite players, so I take this pretty seriously.
I'm pretty sure you said somewhere that you don't have jocks or lazy villagers on your islands as you dislike them.

So the villagers to avoid are:
Agnes
Apple
Bianca
Bonbon
Canberra
Candi
Chelsea
Deirdre
Flora
Hazel
Ketchup
Maddie
Octavian
Piper
Plucky
Reneigh
Sprinkle
Tammy
Vladimir

Keep them off your island and you'll never see it outside of the plaza again :)

I love watching villagers run around! When I have Rudy, or he stays on my island on Cycles, I see him running and just love it ♡ Such a happy cat! Hopefully my search for Pudge will end soon, and Ill have playful fella

I see my guys running around town square, sometimes with sticks. But recently caught Kid Cat, and Sylvana playing in town square
Post automatically merged:

You forgot Pudge, and Stitches

I'm pretty sure you said somewhere that you don't have jocks or lazy villagers on your islands as you dislike them.

So the villagers to avoid are:
Agnes
Apple
Bianca
Bonbon
Canberra
Candi
Chelsea
Deirdre
Flora
Hazel
Ketchup
Maddie
Octavian
Piper
Plucky
Reneigh
Sprinkle
Tammy
Vladimir

Keep them off your island and you'll never see it outside of the plaza again :)
You forgot Pudge and Stitches

Seeing my villagers run around always puts a smile on my face. I run with them too.

I also love the fact that when eagles run, they REALLY zoom fast with their wings spread wide. Here's Sterling zooming across the plaza from one end to another.

I love watching villagers run around! When I have Rudy, or he stays on my island on Cycles, I see him running and just love it ♡ Such a happy cat! Hopefully my search for Pudge will end soon, and Ill have playful fella

I see my guys running around town square, sometimes with sticks. But recently caught Kid Cat, and Sylvana playing in town square

You forgot Pudge, and Stitches

You forgot Pudge and Stitches

I think he is just listing the non- jocks and non-lazies with the play hobby, cause Roxas already avoids all jocks and lazies. :)

but yeah, seeing those little cubs running around sounds pretty cute ☺️, so I get why they come time mind.

I think he is just listing the non- jocks and non-lazies with the play hobby, cause Roxas already avoids all jocks and lazies. :)

but yeah, seeing those little cubs running around sounds pretty cute ☺, so I get why they come time mind.
Yeah I realized that afterwards 😅

i LOVE watching my villagers run and play. My favorite times are when Bones and Ozzie run around and play. They are so cute, sweet, and child like that it just melts my heart to see them enjoying their lives and having a great time playing. Like imagine being so happy that you just run around smiling and playing. it's too cute

I thought it was adorable when I saw them running and playing in the plaza. It did make me a little nervous the first time I saw them running around flowers. Lost so many flowers in new leaf to people running. Was happy when I realized running doesn’t kill the flowers. When my villagers are running they are usually in the Plaza very rarely are they running around the island.

Seeing Dizzy run around was one of the reasons that he became my best friend.
However, when I want to get rid of a villager and see them running around, man I feel really bad because they look so happy T-T

Seeing Dizzy run around was one of the reasons that he became my best friend.
However, when I want to get rid of a villager and see them running around, man I feel really bad because they look so happy T-T
I can relate, whenever I'm holding Rudy for someone, hes always running around being adorable, and I feel so bad when I gotta tell him to pack up for his new home. Same goes for Stitches lol.

I wish some of mine had the hobby, but I do see them running around town square alot more often now

Back