• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Delicious trees question

Punchyleaf

森森森森森森&#
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
森
Tasty Cake
Cake
Cherry (Fruit)
So, today, I was on another forum talking about delicious trees. And an argument ensued because one party had said that Linandko said delicious trees will die after you have "too many delicious trees" and they will die. But, another had said that it doesn't matter how many delicious trees you have, they all have a chance of dying when shaken.

I'm more inclined to believe the second person, but does anyone have any confirmation that you can only plant a certain amount of delicious fruit trees before they all for out with one shake? Or where they just misconstruing the words and no matter how many you have, they all have a chance of dying when shaken?

I'm pretty sure delicious trees have a certain "life expectancy" and once you shake them a certain amount of times, the leaves fall off and the tree has to be replaced.

I already did, a while back too, she never responded. I see this delicious tree thing again, reminding me, so I thought, let me ask the forum that has some Japanese game players

@mint
Oh I know that bit, but the real mystery to me here is that the person is saying you can only plant "x" amount of trees (lets say 10 for the sake of example) and that after you plant those 10 and they grow into delicious trees, you can't plant anymore and if you do, they die after 1 shake.

Thank you Zen ^^ is there a certain amount of shakes? I read from the same argument that the tree can only be shaken a majority of 8 times?

Thank you Zen ^^ is there a certain amount of shakes? I read from the same argument that the tree can only be shaken a majority of 8 times?

Actually, it's random sometimes. I've killed a tree at 5 shakes and another at 8. :/ definitely not one though xD

Ah, I wish people who didnt have the game would stop trying to pass off their opinions of what's going on In a picture as fool proof 100% facts.
:(

I didn't really read the thread I just answered the questions sorry

I never read question threads to see if they've been answered?

Great, trees that can die. These are gonna be like cordoned off in my town because I'm going to act as if they're some sort of sacred tree XD

Ya, at first I was kinda pissed they could die but they look really nice and could add to some really nice aesthetic purposes of the town

I never read question threads to see if they've been answered?

Please do read at least the first page. Your post is pointless if it's already been answered and you don't add anything new to your post. (like additional details that haven't been mentioned or correcting an incorrect answer) Some might even call it spamming at that point. :p

Plus you can only grow Delicious/Perfect that is the same as your town's native fruit, right?

So the only way to get maximum bells per fruit is to go to someone's village that has a different native fruit than you.

Plus you can only grow Delicious/Perfect that is the same as your town's native fruit, right?

So the only way to get maximum bells per fruit is to go to someone's village that has a different native fruit than you.

both correct, if you want more then sell them at someone with a rich town and has a different native fruit. lots us mulla $$$

Back