• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Delicious trees question

Most of the posts from that user make no sense really lol

But I had written Lindsey again and she wrote back instantly! And even showed me the video again and she said the guy was wrong, but the percentage of the trees dying out will go up more if you have a large amount of the delicious trees apparently, but not that if you have "x" amount trees, the rest will automatically die once shaken

Lindsey mentioned in the video where she showed it that the trees do that to "punish" you.

Well I hope everyone here is doing some type of fruit trading thread. Even though its a bummer we can't grow non native delicious fruit, it can still be put to good use in collections ^^

Uhh, this is a dumb question since everyone seems to know, but I've been out of the AC-loop lately.

What are "delicious trees"?

Uhh, this is a dumb question since everyone seems to know, but I've been out of the AC-loop lately.

What are "delicious trees"?

Trees that grow delicious fruit. You have a chance of growing delicious fruit from your native fruit trees. Plant those fruit and delicious trees pop up.

They sell for more but the tree is fragile.

Trees that grow delicious fruit. You have a chance of growing delicious fruit from your native fruit trees. Plant those fruit and delicious trees pop up.

They sell for more but the tree is fragile.

Oh, so you basically just plant your native fruit to grow delicious trees? That's pretty cool I guess. I've seen what they look like in Lin&Ko's videos and they look quite pretty. :)

Oh, so you basically just plant your native fruit to grow delicious trees? That's pretty cool I guess. I've seen what they look like in Lin&Ko's videos and they look quite pretty. :)

You would plant a delicious version of your native fruit to get a delicious tree. Planting a delicious fruit of not your native fruit will yield regular fruit.

I hope I can see what a delicious pear look like. It's my native fruit but I think it's difficult to notice.

Maybe I'm just looking at it wrong, but delicious orange in videos aren't quite shaped like oranges and it really bothers me.

I hope I can see what a delicious pear look like. It's my native fruit but I think it's difficult to notice.

well... pears are green and delicious pears are yellow so...

it should be easy enough.

Why does it bother you? .-.

I like the way the delicious oranges look because it makes me think of an orange x pear hybrid lol

I like the way the delicious oranges look because it makes me think of an orange x pear hybrid lol

It's funny. Earlier last year I had come up with the idea of hybrid fruits basing it on the delicious oranges. lol
The speculation threads from last year(before the game was released) are hilarious.

Fruits not shaped like they should be just bothers me I guess. It's not stated as a hybrid, so I wouldn't think of it as that. It's like if a banana was shaped like an apple... you'd wonder what is up with that banana. Just weird.

But some fruits in real life ARE mutated lol
It is due to some bug infestations that mutated its growth, but when you think of it, delicious fruits are like the mutated fruits, and they are more likely to have a bug infestation than the regular fruit trees ^_^ it's all a matter of personal opinion I guess.
I don't mind them, then again, I'm dying to import some foreign strawberries that taste like pineapples!

It is due to some bug infestations that mutated its growth, but when you think of it, delicious fruits are like the mutated fruits, and they are more likely to have a bug infestation than the regular fruit trees ^_^ it's all a matter of personal opinion I guess.
I don't mind them, then again, I'm dying to import some foreign strawberries that taste like pineapples!

We've got apples here that taste like grapes.
Pineapple strawberries sound interesting though!

We've got apples here that taste like grapes.
Pineapple strawberries sound interesting though!
REALLY? Oh, oh, oh, where do you live??
And yeah! They look like strawberries, but they're white, instead of red, and apparently very juicy and they're like portable mini pineappleberries lol

REALLY? Oh, oh, oh, where do you live??
And yeah! They look like strawberries, but they're white, instead of red, and apparently very juicy and they're like portable mini pineappleberries lol

I live in West Virginia. Not sure how common they are, but they're in a lot of the stores around here.

I'd much rather have a fruit that looks like it isn't mutated or infested, haha.

I probably won't grow oranges at all, really. Just my favorites. And if I do, maybe grow them in a part of my town that I don't really go to.

Back