Development Permit Advice

Jakey

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
What are the best ways to get it up? I'm on 55 at the moment, and have tried stuff like donating to the museum, and also chatting with villagers, weeding etc.

Any ideas?

Don't just talk to neighbors- talk to them until you get a request (get me fruit, I need new furniture, I've always wanted a dragonfly, can I visit your house, I need this delivered, kind of requests) and then complete the task they give. Every animal will give you a task, sometimes two but if they aren't giving you one check with another villager. All 5-6 will each give you one eventually if you bug them. Villager requests give the most points, sometimes up to 12.
Put something up for sale at Re-Tail.
Water a handful of flowers.
Pick ALL weeds you see.
Donate one of each item to the museum (one fossil, one bug, one fish, after the 1st of each you don't get more points)
Write on the bulletin board.
If you fish out any boots or tires or cans, pay the fee to have Re-Tail recycle them. Each item is 1 point.
That's all I can think of at the moment.

I'm suck on 89% at the moment.. mind i've only been playing for a few hours but still

One thing that helped me quite a bit (aside from the tips listed above) was to pick all of my flowers and replant them, as replanting them in a slightly different spot allows them to be watered again. This not only counts towards the watering flowers thing for the development permit, but also helps with unlocking the Gardening Shop.

Back