• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Did everyone else but me know that Gulliver wakes up right away with a megaphone?

lea

Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Cake
Gold Super Mailbox
Orange (Fruit)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Silver Mailbox
5 Envelopes
I just found that out, and I am so glad I won't have to keep trying and trying to get him to wake up. I only read about it, I haven't got to try it yet. Has anyone else done that yet?

AYE AYE, SIR!

Err, yes. I knew. I only wake him up this way now, because it takes so long to wake him up any other way.

I knew when I was tired of trying to wake him up manually. He woke up immediately, so I was like "new method, lol.

I didn't know xD
Thanks for the tip!

I knew when I was tired of trying to wake him up manually. He woke up immediately, so I was like "new method, lol.

same here lol Though I still wake him up manually when I'm in a place where I'd look like a babbling idiot for yelling his name at a game 4 times in a row xD (he sometimes doesn't register me as saying his name so it takes a few tries :/)

Yeah I knew xD But I don't feel like carrying a megaphone with me since I rarely use it.

Yes, I knew, but I hardly ever carry a megaphone and I like hearing about the other stuff.

Back