• The first day of our new Mushroom Season event has passed, but things are just getting started. Read the update about changes made to the schedule, starting with day two. Be careful foraging and good luck!
  • Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Giveaway DIG AWAY GIVEAWAY PT 2!! everything must GO

roseiscrossing

( ˘͈ ᵕ ˘͈♡)
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
User Title Color Change
Small Mailbox
Feedback
100% (89) +
i am giving away free items on the left side of my train station once again! this is my second time doing this, so there might not be as much items as the first one. all you have to do is bring a shovel and PLEASE read the rules below otherwise you will not be added to come participate

disclaimer: all of these are things i do not use - they are items i am clearing out from my inventory!

RULES
❥ must have a good wifi rating (100%)
❥ do not dig an item and then bury it back
❥ limit yourself to 4 items
❥ stay in the area
❥ do not take flowers or cut down any trees
❥ feel free to take fruit from the trees nearby
❥ add the word 'mew' to your post in white colour to be accepted
❥ do not be angry if you're unhappy with an item you've received
❥ first come, first serve so if i run out of items i will let you know

what do you get from this?
i've buried items from furniture sets, clothing items, and things villagers had given to me that i did not keep ;v; i believe i've put in extra sloppy furniture items that have been refurbished into pink as well!

* please note that a change has been done to the rules!
Group 1
Dablidian
[OPEN]
[OPEN]
[OPEN]

Group 2
[OPEN]
[OPEN]
[OPEN]
[OPEN]

Group 3
[OPEN]
[OPEN]
[OPEN]
[OPEN]

finished:
ashlif
Tobiume

Last edited:
sure! just need one more person to volunteer and i'll add you guys to the first group! how long will you all be staying on until? i just need maybe 15 more minutes to set up the rest of the items

If I dig real fast, it'll take me 5 minutes maximum. Not sure about the others, though! cx
Edit:: I think I misunderstood the question, I'll be online for another hour or so!

Last edited:
sure! just need one more person to volunteer and i'll add you guys to the first group! how long will you all be staying on until? i just need maybe 15 more minutes to set up the rest of the items

I'll be on still for a hour and 30 minutes. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

If I dig real fast, it'll take me 5 minutes maximum. Not sure about the others, though! cx
Edit:: I think I misunderstood the question, I'll be online for another hour or so!

0: oh I'll still be on for another hour or so, so no worries about time.

I'll be on still for a hour and 30 minutes. (❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

thanks for the info!! i'll wait until it's a full group so that it prevents any complications later on. not sure how long it will take, but let me know when you're going to be going offline soon, then i will just force it and let you guys dig!!

to the two that are ready - i've added you! please respond to this thread saying that you are ready and i'll open my gates~

Back