• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Cycling Dimitri's Cycling | In Boxes: N/A | New: O'Hare ||Lurkers Welcome!||

DeadGhostFire

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
4147-1306-7809
Feedback
100% (19) +
Hiya! Nice to meet y'all I'm Hose. my villager is named Dimitri. and my island is called Faerghus. So with introductions out of the way, I got kinda bored with the game, mainly burnt out due to lack of bells and NMT's so I decided to Cycle a bit to build up my funds. I'm in CST, so auctions are in that time.

Starting bids:
Tier 1 - Will get a separate thread, will be linked here
Tier 2 - 15 NMT 500,000
Tier 3 - 10 NMT 100,000
Tier 4 - 5 NMT 50,000 IGB
Tier 5 & 6 - Voided unless lurked for

Rules:
1. Lurkers welcome! Please limit it to five, however.
2. Please have a plot open when you bid, I'll only hold for 30 minutes before moving on.

3. Keep bids here, not in PM's.

Current Residents:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Marshall
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Stitches
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Beau
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Whitney
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Lucky
⭐⭐⭐⭐ Erik
⭐⭐ Chevre

⭐⭐ O'Hare
⭐ Agnes

Zozee = June

Also, if anyone knows how to get the villager sprites in here, I'd appreciate it if you could let me know haha.
Post automatically merged:

Audie is in boxes, auction thread posted:
Post automatically merged:

Chevre.jpg
Chevre the Normal goat has moved in :)

Last edited:
Heya before I bid I just want to make sure, she‘s moving naturally right? And how original is she? ;u;

Cross-posting for auctions on other platforms are not allowed here, as stated in our Rules & Guidelines regarding auctions. I've removed the bids since the cross-posted offers. If you are planning to hold an auction on the forums, please make sure that this is the only platform you are advertising the auction on going forth. Thank you! : )

Could I be let known when O'hare wants to move out?

Back