• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Disapearing Jacob Ladders?

Roxer9000

crystal_castles❤
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Tasty Cake
Cake
I was in my town enjoying the night then I went around my cafe and I released... MY 2 JACOB LADDERS WHERE GONE. I told someone and I looked into it

This ment. There could be a glitch for things to dispear

This is probably the first so you guys mgiht never get it when you guys are playing the american version

All I know is.. Something happened between yesturday and today

My only question is how :[

They were able to stray away from your line of vision somehow. I really don't know since I wasn't there. But I would assume if you all went to the Cafe, they were either the last one in or the last one out and took the flowers then.

It'd be great to have a security camera PWP lol.

They were able to stray away from your line of vision somehow. I really don't know since I wasn't there. But I would assume if you all went to the Cafe, they were either the last one in or the last one out and took the flowers then.

It'd be great to have a security camera PWP lol.

ehhh I hope a other one grows

The ammount of jacob ladders growing slows down at some point.

ehhh I hope a other one grows

The ammount of jacob ladders growing slows down at some point.

They will only grow with perfect town status, which you said you have recently lost. You'll have to get it back before they will grow again. Good luck!

Back