• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

[Discord] Animal Crossing Chat - Join Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to V1.0.8 of the Isabelle bot, before i begin i would like to thank everyone who joined our server! Thank you!
First, i would like to share our update with the Retail command!
85df8d86f20a427aa42620f8d2cd3db6.png

Instead of a mod deleting your requests, you can say !retail got or !retail sold indicating that you recieved or got your item.
We have also updated our !tpc with 2 NEW SLOTS, Town Fruit(s) and Store Upgrades. You can Register for an account by saying !register and updating with !update
Next, we have added 3 MORE PREFIXES. You can now use the Isabelle bot with prefixes $, #, and & (The prefix ! is still useable)(edited)
ALSO, in the next 10 minutes, i'll be releasing a fortune command, that will predict your future.(edited)
NOW, WE HAVE THIS new blogging project called "The Sycamore Tree Blog" (Catchy, right) where we select a few users to blog on our offical blog every month and they tell us about what happens in your town.
Check #how-to-blog for more info
Finally, i would like to announce a new look for !tpc and !retail, so i hope you enjoy it!
a221a34af3954fa49dcf5b1083745d6e.png

Anyways, that is our update so join today!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back