• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Buying DIY Recipe *updated 03.29.20*

hey! interested in your shell rug and library wall if you still have them

this is what i have:
Zen Style Stone
Birdcage
Garden Bench
Boomerang
Hyacinth Wreath
Coconut Juice
Scarecrow
Clackercart
Modern Wood Wall
Peach Dress
Peach Chair
Ironwood Clock
Cardboard Chair
Orange End Table
Tiki Torch
Music Stand
Bamboo Paritition
Bamboo Stopblock
Wood-Block Wall Clock
Natural Square Table
Grass Standee
Tulip Surprise Box
Small Cardboard Boxes
Wild Log Bench

hey! interested in your shell rug and library wall if you still have them

this is what i have:
Zen Style Stone
Birdcage
Garden Bench
Boomerang
Hyacinth Wreath
Coconut Juice
Scarecrow
Clackercart
Modern Wood Wall
Peach Dress
Peach Chair
Ironwood Clock
Cardboard Chair
Orange End Table
Tiki Torch
Music Stand
Bamboo Paritition
Bamboo Stopblock
Wood-Block Wall Clock
Natural Square Table
Grass Standee
Tulip Surprise Box
Small Cardboard Boxes
Wild Log Bench

Can I trade my rug and library wall for your zen style stone, and scarecrow?

I have:
Bamboo sphere
Bamboo noodle slides x3
Bamboo wall decoration x2
Grass standee x2
Simple DIY workbench
Pansy table
Gold armor
Traditional straw coat
Golden arowana model
Clackercart
Gong
Tiki torch
Leaf umbrella
Iron frame
Iron worktable
Classic-library wall
Beekeeper’s hive
Natural garden table x3
Clothesline
Star wandx2

Looking for other diy recipe I don’t have. If you are interesting in selling your recipe, please let me know how much bell you want for them. If you want to buy them, you can post your offer here. Thank you very much

Would you want nook tickets for the pansy table card? I think I got the bamboo bench card from you yesterday. Got an extra one of those now.

do you need diy for classic pitcher? i’m interested in tiki torch

Hello, thank you so much for your offer :) I already have classic pitcher but if you really want tiki torch, I am more than happy to trade mine with yours

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you want nook tickets for the pansy table card? I think I got the bamboo bench card from you yesterday. Got an extra one of those now.

You want to trade pansy table for bamboo bench card?

Hello, thank you so much for your offer :) I already have classic pitcher but if you really want tiki torch, I am more than happy to trade mine with yours

- - - Post Merge - - -

That or a nook ticket. either way.

that’s so nice of you! ok can we trade? i’ll bring you a pair of hybrids too - do you like pink or blue?

- - - Post Merge - - -

That or a nook ticket. either way.

Can I trade my pansy table for your bamboo bench please? I dont think I give you bamboo bench btw, it was bamboo sphere I think^^ do you wanna trade it at my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

that’s so nice of you! ok can we trade? i’ll bring you a pair of hybrids too - do you like pink or blue?

^^ Yes, let me grab it from my storage and set it up. I will send you my dodo code soon :) you dont have to give me anything in return:p you helped me a lot in the past XD

Can I trade my pansy table for your bamboo bench please? I dont think I give you bamboo bench btw, it was bamboo sphere I think^^ do you wanna trade it at my town or yours?

- - - Post Merge - - -

^^ Yes, let me grab it from my storage and set it up. I will send you my dodo code soon :) you dont have to give me anything in return:p you helped me a lot in the past XD

I wouldn't mind having to chance to catch more of those flower petals, even though I don't know what they do. I did get a purple maid outfit yesterday that I'm not going to use.

Do you still have the Bamboo Sphere DIY? I'd like to buy it, if 40k Bells is enough for it. ;_;'

I wouldn't mind having to chance to catch more of those flower petals, even though I don't know what they do. I did get a purple maid outfit yesterday that I'm not going to use.

Oh no, I dont have cherry blossom anymore. I TT back to current time. It is cherry blossom petal, you will unlock it during beginning April around cherry seasons. It is crafting materials

- - - Post Merge - - -

Do you still have the Bamboo Sphere DIY? I'd like to buy it, if 40k Bells is enough for it. ;_;'

I think I do, 40k is okay:) they start to take up spaces in my town lol

Oh no, I dont have cherry blossom anymore. I TT back to current time. It is cherry blossom petal, you will unlock it during beginning April around cherry seasons. It is crafting materials

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think I do, 40k is okay:) they start to take up spaces in my town lol

I'd still like to get rid of a couple things I'm not going to wear, in addition to the card trade.

Back