• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Selling 🛠 DIY Shop - 1 NMT/TBT Each!!

Hi! Can I buy the boomerang, brown herringbone wall, and sleigh DIYs? For 3 NMT?

Hello again! Could I buy the iron armour, gold armour shoes, ironwood cart, Knights helmet, and kettle bathtub?
That's 5nmt right? Thanks

Hey! I just joined so sorry if it seems like I am out of the loop on some things haha.
From your list, I am interested in: wooden low table, modeling clay, medium carboard boxes, and the bone doorplate DIY's.
Are they still avalible? DM me if you are able to trade! I have plenty of NMT to pay for them like you asked. If not, I have bells, too!

Hey! I just joined so sorry if it seems like I am out of the loop on some things haha.
From your list, I am interested in: wooden low table, modeling clay, medium carboard boxes, and the bone doorplate DIY's.
Are they still avalible? DM me if you are able to trade! I have plenty of NMT to pay for them like you asked. If not, I have bells, too!
Sure, no problem! I will sent you a PM right now :)

I'll take the deer scare, shell bed and boomerang if they're still available? :)

I would like bamboo speaker, cardboard chair, honeycomb wall, jungle flooring, leaf, sauna heater, shell bed, ironwood cart, golden dung beetle, juicy apple tv, peach dress and peach rug for 13 NMT.

I would like bamboo speaker, cardboard chair, honeycomb wall, jungle flooring, leaf, sauna heater, shell bed, ironwood cart, golden dung beetle, juicy apple tv, peach dress and peach rug for 13 NMT.
I will send you a PM right now! :)

Back