• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Shop 🌸 DIYs for 5 TBT, Hybrids and Fossils for 1 TBT 🌸 Blue & Gold Roses in stock!

wanting to buy the tiny library DIY and 5 fossils (austrialopith, dino track, trilobite, archaeopteryx, anomalocaris). Would pay in TBT so 40 TBT if my maths hasn't failed me

wanting to buy the tiny library DIY and 5 fossils (austrialopith, dino track, trilobite, archaeopteryx, anomalocaris). Would pay in TBT so 40 TBT if my maths hasn't failed me
Your maths has not failed you. Yay for education! I'll send a PM~

Hi! Can I get 5 purple mums, 3 pink mums, 3 blue hyacinths, 3 purple hyacinths, and 3 purple pansies?
Think that adds up to 340,000 bells? :)

Hi! Can I get 5 purple mums, 3 pink mums, 3 blue hyacinths, 3 purple hyacinths, and 3 purple pansies?
Think that adds up to 340,000 bells? :)

Hi! I can definitely get you all of those but the servers are currently down so I can't deliver :(
Let's just make it easy for you and make it 3 x 99K bags of bells! I'll PM you :)

Back