• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Shop DIYS ONLY 10TBT EACH: Seasonal, Mermaid, Spooky & Celeste/Zodiac DIYs | All materials including seasonal and star frags for sale!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi! I'm only available after work today in 4-5 hours but if you still have available these DIY by the time I get home I would love to have them for 80 tbt :
-cherry blossom wand
-pinebonsai tree
-cherry blossom petal pile
-sakura wood wall
-cherry blossom tree Wall
Thank you !
hi! im available whenever you're done with the person before you ! :)

heya c: may I get these?
Maple leaf pond stone
Leaf stool
Leaf campfire
Red leaf pile
Pile of leaves

Hi I have a big order I would like to buy 1 of each of the cherry blossom,fall and mushroom diys you have that’s 43 diys in total and then I would like a stack of each mushroom, a stack of maple leafs,a stack or cherry blossoms, a stack or acorns, a stake of pine cones that would be 895 tbt
( not sure if you would be willing to throw in and extra items from free since it’s a big order just thought I would ask) thank you

Can I get the following for 45? :)
  • Cherry-Blossom Clock
  • Cherry-Blossom Trees Wall
  • Cherry Blossom Wand

Hi can I buy:
Mush partition
Mush parasol
Mush low stool
Mush log
Mush table
for 55tbt?
I'm not available atm as I'm at work but I'll be free by 8pm GMT +8

Hello again! May I buy pisces lamp, satellite, astronaut suit, crewed spaceship, blossom viewing lantern for 55 tbt?

Hi hi! Can I get:
- Cherry blossom pond-stone
- mermaid chair
- tree's bounty arch
- mermaid table
- tree's bounty big tree
5 for 55 tbt? : D

Last edited:
Looking to buy these if you still have:

Mermaid bed, mermaid chair, mermaid dresser, mermaid floor, mermaid lamp, mermaid rug, mermaid screen, mermaid table, mermaid vanity, mermaid wall.

That would be 110tbt in total I believe.

may i please have:

pisces lamp
snowflake wall
iceberg flooring
holiday candle
tree's bounty big tree
colored leaves flooring
forest flooring
mushroom wand
mush table
mush umbrella
mush partition

120 tbt?

Hey could I please get the leo sculpture recipe and a stack of leo fragments? :)

quick mention: please bare w my stock as I've had alot of orders today and it needs updating!

Back