• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Dizzy, no!

Imbri

Resident Night Mare
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
1856-7828-8669
Island
Deilf Isle
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Strawberry Doll
Tortimer
Shadow Kitty Plush
Rosewater Potion
Blue Rosewater Potion
Rose Crystal
Lily of the Valley
Pavé Pink Feather
I didn't get a chance to do much during the day yesterday, so I was bustling around town in the evening - watering flowers, digging fossils, etc. Redd was in town and had both the Motherly Statue and the Moody Painting as real offerings. I have both in the museum and was dithering over whether or not to buy one for my house. (I ended up getting the statue, although not sure where/if I'll display it just now)

I also had Bangle camping, and stopped in to say hello. As I was coming back up the path, I heard whistling, meaning I had missed a conversation. Dizzy and W. Link both skipping. Normally, this is a good thing; I'd much rather see that than villagers in a funk or mad, right? Except Dizzy gave W. Link his kiddie tee!

The kiddie tee looks adorable on Dizzy, which is why I spent so much time getting him to change into it. It does nothing for W. Link, however.

As soon as I saw it, I hurried over to the Museum and grabbed my wolf link outfit and mailed it. I haven't seen him, but I'm really, REALLY hoping he's changed. If not, I'll have to scan his card tomorrow and hope the random item Wisp gives me is the outfit.

In better news, I stopped in to see Goldie and she asked me to find Dizzy for her. I brought him by and after that, she gave me her pic. Yay! That just leaves Mathilda, Epona, and W. Link to collect.

Today, I've been a bit slack. I took forever to water my flowers (which shouldn't be that long a task, since I've taken up most of them), then did my shopping. There wasn't much to buy today, so I just got the candy, fertilizer, a bush, and deposited what I didn't spend.

I gave Isabelle the day off (called her RV to the campground), but I'll need her tomorrow. I've had a flower field running from the Plaza to Epona's house, along the riverbank. There were violets, cosmos, and tulips planted in grids. Roses are growing between our houses. I pulled up the violets and cosmos, since I'm pretty much done with breeding them (still have some cosmos on the beach for pink, orange, and black). I need some more tulips, so I left those. Looking at the area, I'm almost certain that I can fit the stonehenge PWP into the space. I'd be able to fill in with some trees and make it a secluded spot. It's 3x3, so I'm pretty sure I can fit it between the river and my perfect cherry trees (they border the path leading from the Plaza to the bottom of town). If not, maybe the geyser. I don't know, but I'll think of something.

Haha I HATE when that happens to my villagers. I know you already mailed it, but a lot of the times the villagers are stubborn and don't change into the clothes you mail them (which is a shame because that shirt is unorderable). I think you're even supposed to mail the shirt to them 5 times at once to force them into it, which is ridiculous!! What I do is carry around shirts I'd like villagers to wear, then wait for them to ping me. Sometimes they ask to buy the shirt or exchange it for what they have... and if you're lucky, they'll change into it! A lot of the times they don't but... i found my success rate to be higher than mailing them u_u

dizzy bone;bt14424 said:
Haha I HATE when that happens to my villagers. I know you already mailed it, but a lot of the times the villagers are stubborn and don't change into the clothes you mail them (which is a shame because that shirt is unorderable). I think you're even supposed to mail the shirt to them 5 times at once to force them into it, which is ridiculous!! What I do is carry around shirts I'd like villagers to wear, then wait for them to ping me. Sometimes they ask to buy the shirt or exchange it for what they have... and if you're lucky, they'll change into it! A lot of the times they don't but... i found my success rate to be higher than mailing them u_u

I'll keep that in mind for the future. I guess I was lucky, because I saw him that evening (he was hiding somewhere), he had changed back into his proper outfit.

I actually have pretty good luck mailing new outfits to my villagers. Fortunately, the really horrid looks have stopped since Hazel moved out, taking that awful green shirt with the duck on it with her.

Oh wow that's really great! I guess I just have horrible luck then :p Oh god and that ducky shirt is the worst. I always change all my shirts at able sisters to umbrellas so the villagers can't buy the shirt designs!

Back