• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Trading DLC: Pen-case Chair / Narrow Clock / Soccer Goal / Sandbox

hey you! :3

i have i think like.. 7 or 8 corals. also, how much bamboo do you need? like, in total?

Hey! I'm collecting them with no end haha. So I'll take whatever you can give me. :)
I'm leaving soon, be back a few hours later, hopefully.

i have a basically limitless amount of bamboo hon, so.. just throw out a number. like, 20 baskets? 50? more? hahah!

What! You don't need them and giving me stuff??
Sure, you can catalog them, but soccer goal and sandbox are non-orderables. You can take them if you like.

oh, they are? i had no idea, honestly. i'll take them then, if you don't mind! ♡

What do you use the coral reefs for?? :'o

2 chocolate cakes for a sandbox and soccer box? Also, is the chair re-orderable? If so, I'd like to catalog. :')

What do you use the coral reefs for?? :'o

2 chocolate cakes for a sandbox and soccer box? Also, is the chair re-orderable? If so, I'd like to catalog. :')

Hi Steph :D Yes, clock and the chair is orderable.
And yes to trade too!

I'll add you now. Let me know when you are free.
Ah, and psst what I do with coral reefs is a secret! I'm doing something bad!

- - - Post Merge - - -

yep! i can't remember if you're still in my friend list though, can i have your fc again please?

It's in first post, this one! 1521-3473-5766

Le gasp! Now I have to know. xD

Thanks again. I have you added already. I'm free right now. :')

Last edited:
Back