• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

DLCs list (what we need to collect)

Winona

wнιle тнe ocean вlooмѕ…
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
October Birthstone (Opal)
Tasty Cake
Hey guys!

I wonder if we could make a list of all DLCs that have been published until now and update it every once in a while. The reason why I want this is because I am afraid that I might forget some of them until the game is released in Europe. It would be terrible if I would never be able to collect all of them.
But if we collect all of their names or at least their pictures, we might be able to ask other players for the items later. This could become a complete list of all DLC items of every country.

I would be glad if you would help me out. :)
(Since I am neither Japanese nor American/ British, I don't know the exact names. Please correct me if I am wrong!)

Japanese DLCs
CHRISTMAS
christmas cake roll *picture*
christmas tree stump *picture*
THANKSGIVING
turkey dinner *picture*
NEW YEAR'S EVE
kagami mochi rice cake *picture*
day/night-lamp *picture*
7/11 ITEMS
fridge *picture*
counter *picture
table grill *picture*
miniature store *picture*
sign *picture*
RANDOM
tanuki wall clock *picture*
aurora screen *picture*

source of pictures: official Animal Crossing website

Last edited:
Is the turkey and nook clock DLC?
i unno

sunrisepaintingdlc.png

This is the Day/Night lamp I THINK. I'm not sure.

Okay, I will add the ones that you mentioned! I totally forgot about the 7/11 stuff - as you can see, I REALLY need a list of all DLCs in order to remember them all. :D

the turkey wasn't christmas, it was thanksgiving

Hey guys!

I wonder if we could make a list of all DLCs that have been published until now and update it every once in a while. The reason why I want this is because I am afraid that I might forget some of them until the game is released in Europe. It would be terrible if I would never be able to collect all of them.
But if we collect all of their names or at least their pictures, we might be able to ask other players for the items later. This could become a complete list of all DLC items of every country.

I would be glad if you would help me out. :)
(Since I am neither Japanese nor American/ British, I don't know the exact names. Please correct me if I am wrong!)

Japanese DLCs
CHRISTMAS
christmas cake roll *picture*
christmas tree stump *picture*
THANKSGIVING
turkey dinner *picture*
NEW YEAR'S EVE
kagami mochi rice cake *picture*
day/night-lamp *picture*
7/11 ITEMS
fridge *picture*
counter *picture
table grill *picture*
miniature store *picture*
sign *picture*
RANDOM
tanuki wall clock *picture*

Where did you get all the images from?

I have to admit that I'm a little disappointed that the tanuki clock isn't in the game by default. It seems like something that people would really want to already have in the game.

Can you buy DLC's from catalogs? If not, I don't think any Japanese players are going to give us theirs.

You can only buy some;

you cant order the turkey or yuleited log (idk if i spelled that right)

they didn't. you had to go to the post office.

Tree stump - December 12/1-12/31

Lamp - January 1/1-1/31

Well, damn. LOL

Thanks for the info, though. At least still got the lamp.

I hope I can get the stump this year, or maybe someone wants to sell one? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back