• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

DLCs list (what we need to collect)

Can you buy DLC's from catalogs? If not, I don't think any Japanese players are going to give us theirs.

I really can't say for sure but I believe NoA will "re-release" the DLC to American players (same for europe and others). Also will we even be able to connect to Japanese players? If we could, every item we get from them would be in Japanese unless it translates it when you bring it back to your town. I don't want Japanese items..it would bother me.

Yes why do people think for some reason we won't be able to connect with Japanese players?

To be honest, if there is any way to clone items, I will definitely ask some japanese players to clone the DLCs that can't be ordered! I want to have them all and even though I am totally against cheating, I would make an exception for this.

Well, damn. LOL

Thanks for the info, though. At least still got the lamp.

I hope I can get the stump this year, or maybe someone wants to sell one? :rolleyes:

Stump is orderable as far as I know. Think someone ordered me one already.

Last edited:
I really can't say for sure but I believe NoA will "re-release" the DLC to American players (same for europe and others). Also will we even be able to connect to Japanese players? If we could, every item we get from them would be in Japanese unless it translates it when you bring it back to your town. I don't want Japanese items..it would bother me.

As long as I can get the Aurora Borealis, I'm happy.

Back