• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

do any of you have animal crossing tattoos?

yurimei

🍓
Bells
Sautéed Mushrooms
Spores
Winter Mittens
I just got my animal crossing tat and i was wondering if anyone else has one too and if you would like to share pics or describe it?

Here's mine if anyone is curious! Try to guess what kind of flower it is!

Last edited:
Cute tattoo; I personally do not like how they would look on me (so I have none), but I am all for other people getting them! :)

Last edited:
That tattoo is so cute! I don't have any tattoos, but maybe in a couple years I'd like to get like the balloon maybe from animal crossing or maybe a face in the style of my villager. Who knows yet? hah

Cute tattoo; I personally do not like how they would look on me (so I have none), but I am all for other people getting them! :)

Thank you!! I felt the same way originally. I dont know what changed my mind but now i want more!

- - - Post Merge - - -

That tattoo is so cute! I don't have any tattoos, but maybe in a couple years I'd like to get like the balloon maybe from animal crossing or maybe a face in the style of my villager. Who knows yet? hah

A balloon tat sounds so cute!! What villager would you get? If i had to tattoo a villager it would def be Merengue! She's my favorite villager of all time!

That tattoo is so pretty!

Idk if I would ever get one for AC, but the balloon one sound nice. If I did get one, it might be that one against a sunset sky. Or like a simple violette bundle.

I've never been a tattoo person (I'm too young to get them anyway) but yours is super cute! If I eventually felt confident enough, I might get a pansy, either red or blue. Animal Crossing made them my favorite flower.

Nice looking tattoo you have there!

I don't have any tattoos and probably never will have some, as I'm just not that person for it. But it's not like that I hate tattoos or people who have some! There are tattoos I really like from the design and such, but I can't imagine them having myself on my body.

As for Animal Crossing tattoos in general: I saw once somewhere on the internet a person who had a cool looking Stitches tattoo. Can't remember however where I saw it.

Last edited:
I would love to have something AC related tattoo'd on my body. Maybe the leaf that you have, or a couple of AC leaves flowing in the wind, or even a tree (winter tree, because I love the winter).

Very nice!
I love tattoos and would love to get some one day but I'm also very indecisive and impulsive and go through a lot of different phases.
Maybe something AC related that's cute and simple, not a villager or something like that.

Last edited:
Aw I love your tattoo! I have two tattoos, but nothing AC related. I think if I'd consider one, I'd probably take a similar one as yours :)

Cute tattoo! If I ever do get a tattoo, I want it to be a quote from one of the characters. I saw someone on Reddit that had Katrina's quote (“And remember that bad times..are just times that are bad.”) on their wrist.

That tattoo is so adorable, very similar to what me and my friend have talked about getting done but we still haven't gotten around to it. I think anything small and animal crossing related would be super adorable though

Back