Do Donated Wasps sting you when you visit the museum bug exhibit?

Tylerhelt14

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey. It's Tyler. I just caught a wasp and donated it to the museum. The wasp nest is right there when you walk into the bug exhibit. I am very scared of wasps because I know they can sting you. So does the wasp sting you when you walk into the bug exhibit? I want to know so I can walk into the bug exhibit for International Museum Day.

No, they don’t. They’ll only sting you if you shake a tree and their nest falls out (unless if you catch them in time).

No, don't worry, the wasps are much more passive in the museum. Similarly, Tarantulas and Scorpions won't be able to attack you if they're in the museum. Mosquitoes in New Horizons will not bite you in the museum, either.

You know, mosquitos can bite you in the museum in New Leaf, but not in this game - only when outside. I imagine this change was made so that players who are simply studying bugs on the trees don't suddenly jolt out of their seats if their character were to get bit.

Yeah the harmful bugs can’t get you in the museum in any games. It is interesting that they made mosquitoes not able to bite you in the museum though, since that was in the games since the beginning, given that all that happens is a message about it making you itchy, so it was never a serious issue like stings. But I guess it removes any level of jumpscare

Despite having a morbid fear of insects somehow the insects in the museum are well trained by Blathers

Back