• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do I have enough room?

Demeter

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
I've seen a lot of people claim they don't have enough room for public works due to their town layout. I settled on this layout after days of resetting, though I'm still not happy with my house or the villagers. But now I'm afraid I don't have enough room for projects.

acmap.jpg

I would have put the campground where my house is but can't do that now. I also don't know where the cafe would go, I'd like it near the town hall but too many villagers :/

I don't think you got the biggest space in the world but I think it's enough to fit whatever you want in there. :) It's a very nice layout.

When picking your map, you should choose the one where, maybe, almost all the villagers houses are in one place? So you have more room for public works projects. That's what I did.

You have literally the exact same town layout as me.

For the record, I put my cafe in the corner by the bend of the river, by Re-tail. It just seems like relaxing, natural place, what with the steady stream and all. Seems to fit the mood of the cafe.

I'm going to put my campsite, as well as a little public park, in that empty space in the north-west, where you have some houses. I'd kick those people out.

The Police Station and Reset Center I'm putting by the Town Hall.

I see you're building your third bridge. You're gonna wanna cancel that project. Villagers won't approach you with new bridge designs if you have three built already.

Also, I'd suggest moving your west bridge over to the left more, to that little dip right before the pool and waterfall. That's where I put mine. Looks much nicer, and gives you the place to put the cafe in that little corner I mentioned earlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I put my home in the north east area, on the left side of the river, right where it bends. That little plateau that goes extends to the beach is my private orchard.

You have literally the exact same town layout as me.

For the record, I put my cafe in the corner by the bend of the river, by Re-tail. It just seems like relaxing, natural place, what with the steady stream and all. Seems to fit the mood of the cafe.

I'm going to put my campsite, as well as a little public park, in that empty space in the north-west, where you have some houses. I'd kick those people out.

The Police Station and Reset Center I'm putting by the Town Hall.

I see you're building your third bridge. You're gonna wanna cancel that project. Villagers won't approach you with new bridge designs if you have three built already.

Also, I'd suggest moving your west bridge over to the left more, to that little dip right before the pool and waterfall. That's where I put mine. Looks much nicer, and gives you the place to put the cafe in that little corner I mentioned earlier.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I put my home in the north east area, on the left side of the river, right where it bends. That little plateau that goes extends to the beach is my private orchard.

I've got the first bridge being demolished today. I'm not too concerned with new bridge designs as I really like the suspended bridge. I wish my villagers were all in one spot. I have a new person moving in near the town hall today too!

Don't worry about villager placement. You can get people to leave, and there are methods of controlling new growth.

Personally, I like where you placed your house. You don't have the biggest town ever but it's decent. I see a few open spaced areas. Of course you still have 3 more villagers moving in eventually. I like how your plaza is in the center of your town too.

I think it does well there. Maybe for a tad bit easier access, place the bridge on the right closer to your house so you can connect to the other buildings easier. (The plaza in the middle looks awesome too!)

I think it does well there. Maybe for a tad bit easier access, place the bridge on the right closer to your house so you can connect to the other buildings easier. (The plaza in the middle looks awesome too!)

That's originally where I wanted the bridge but it is too close to my house T_T
The more I play the more I consider resetting D: Especially when I dislike every villager I have lol

With my river layout, I have even less space than you do. And I still have plenty of room left for community projects (I've built the cafe, a lighthouse, a bunch of big projects, basically. And there are still HUUUGGGEEE areas in my map that are completely barren.)

So if I have room with a ****ty river layout, I'm sure that you'll have plenty of room for things also.

That's originally where I wanted the bridge but it is too close to my house T_T
The more I play the more I consider resetting D: Especially when I dislike every villager I have lol

It's really too bad though... your house is in a cute location and convenient since it's close to the river and the lake, your layout is very pretty, your retail is close to docks, mayor office is close to main street, tree is in pretty location. Seems like a layout of dreams to me. But that's just my opinion. x3 I personally see lots of space and potential. Villagers move out eventually, use the reset trick if you're so scared for new bad ones.

Back