Do you act differently online than in real life?

Do you act differently online than in real life?

• Yes, very different. I’m a completely different person.

Votes: 10 11.9%
  • I think so, at least to some degree.

Votes: 43 51.2%
  • No, I’m pretty much the same person.

Votes: 27 32.1%
  • I never thought about it.

Votes: 4 4.8%

• Total voters
yesss im so awkward in person and never know what to say next 😭 im way more comfortable online though i think i still behave similarly

Definitely feel more attentive and able to pick up on how others feel IRL. Less concerned with how my time is used there since it feels more like I’m living it.

With that said I am very very picky about who I choose to be friends with regardless. But I just get better vibes, and I think give better vibes, irl.

I stay in the closet about my gender irl though, it’s too much to explain to people and is scarier. Sadg.

im very different.. i kind of act different depending on who I'm around, like on the forum i restrain myself a lot from how i usually act. i have to restrain myself irl too because my family wouldn't like how i really am loll

like i swear alot online except on here i try not to do it much. also im trans and closeted irl so i go by different names and stuff. i don't tell people irl about my interests too bc i only ever really talk to my family and they wouldn't like most of them eitehr

my humor is also pretty different irl than online like the jokes i make

when I'm around people who AREN'T my family irl im very quiet and keep to myself and extremely awkward , online im better with talking to strangers

I’m the same! I don’t think I act any different online, I am a very positive and social person. I love talking to other people about what they love, making friends, and spending time together but people can be really mean in real life!

Voted for pretty much the same person.

I am quiet and not too social, even online.

Back