• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you approve of the job the President of the United States is doing?

Do approve of the job President Trump is currently doing?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hard to poll appropriately on here.

If it's public, people might not want to vote.

If it's private, people can rig it.

Ugh! :(

lmao rigged polls... ok.

why cant u just accept that most people (who have voted) on tbt disapprove of trump's ****

lmao rigged polls... ok.

why cant u just accept that most people (who have voted) on tbt disapprove of trump's ****

I didn't state the polls were. I said that it is a possibility.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah, a thread about pineapple on pizza, not a serious political thread.

Ah, yes...

My political poll was rigged. xoxo

- - - Post Merge - - -

we don't hear a peep from them

You did on election night.

- - - Post Merge - - -

not seeing and hearing them like Raskell does. I guess Raskell counts every voice in his head as a Trump supporter and we're all stupid and brainwashed because we're not hearing the voices in his head supporting Trump.

And people call me insensitive. Wouldn't this be considered insensitive, intolerant, and offensive in the bad words for liberals book?

- - - Post Merge - - -

r/thedonald

I went to go sign up. "Raskell" was taken. Hmmm...

Last edited:
Ah, yes...

My political poll was rigged. xoxo

Which one?

Also the xoxo thing doesn't really work well in your favour kiddoo.

And people call me insensitive. Wouldn't this be considered insensitive, intolerant, and offensive in the bad words for liberals book?

Did you know not everyone you disagree with is a liberal let alone a far-left one

Which one?

Also the xoxo thing doesn't really work well in your favour kiddoo.

Did you know not everyone you disagree with is a liberal let alone a far-left one

I didn't know I couldn't use "xoxo".

Did you know that I know that not everyone that disagrees with Trump is a liberal? Did you know that not everyone who supports Trump is an actual fascist? Did you know that actual fascists support all kinds of people?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Least disliked politician. It actually was rigged in favor of Trump.

Blame Russia. Blame everyone but Clinton (and the left) for loosing.
I like how no one is talking about the DNC chairman not giving Senator Sanders a fair chance.
The left needs to own their loss.

Last edited:
Least disliked politician. It actually was rigged in favor of Trump.

Oh yeah didn't they make it super high as a joke 'cause the thread went to hell anyways?

I didn't know I couldn't use "xoxo".

Did you know that I know that not everyone that disagrees with Trump is a liberal? Did you know that not everyone who supports Trump is an actual fascist? Did you know that actual fascists support all kinds of people?

Sure what's your point?
Also thanks for not even answering the question but thankfully Stalfos is here to save the day.

I like how no one is talking about the DNC chairman not giving Senator Sanders a fair chance.

We're talking about your thread not actual real life polls omg what

Last edited:
Also thanks for not even answering the question but thankfully Stalfos is here to save the day.

I didn't know that I had to answer you question. My questions answered your question in itself.

We have a critical thinker, guys. Wait. I'm not being inclusive!

We have a critical thinker, people.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Wait, what

NASA... the space exploration center in Texas.

Whoa Nellie! A lot of people here dislike Hillary and feel Bernie was cheated. We've had that discussion. I don't really understand how that was directed at me for letting gyro know about your poll.

I was replying to Stalfos. omg what.

You replied to Stalfos' reply to my question about your thread.

I'm always torn between wondering if you're someone's alt trolling us all or if you just have trouble reading sometimes

I didn't know that I had to answer you question. My questions answered your question in itself.

We have a critical thinker, guys. Wait. I'm not being inclusive!

We have a critical thinker, people.

What the **** lmao

I can't take anyone that thinks the donald is a good place seriously. Go over to them though, they would love to have you. (Or hate, because they really hate gays over there)

I can't take anyone that thinks the donald is a good place seriously. Go over to them though, they would love to have you. (Or hate, because they really hate gays over there)

What's your point?

That you don't like the Donald.
That Trump supporters allegedly hate gays?
That I'm delusional?

Ok.

- - - Post Merge - - -

someone's alt trolling us all or if you just have trouble reading sometimes

Be torn. It doesn't matter.

I couldn't care less.

Be torn. It doesn't matter.

I couldn't care less.

Isn't that being rood to gyro so technicallyyyy you could get a warning/infrac?

To answer the point, no I do not approve of the job that the "president" right here is doing. I don't like him he is a very grumpy old man lol

Last edited:

I love The Donald. Saying something like this is no different than people on The Donald saying they can't take people who watch CNN seriously. Try not to stereotype people just because of their choice of news outlets or you'll be just as bad.

Photos & Videos of people being burned alive, dead babies washing up on shores, et cetera... in the Middle East = No Protests.

Ban & Extreme Vetting of people committing those terrible acts... in the Middle East = Protests.
Protesters state "it's a serious matter and we need to take it seriously."

Makes no sense. :p

Last edited:
I love The Donald. Saying something like this is no different than people on The Donald saying they can't take people who watch CNN seriously. Try not to stereotype people just because of their choice of news outlets or you'll be just as bad.

People who "love The Donald" = standing behind a man who has shown that he's a-okay with sexism, racism, Islamophobia, homophobia, transphobia, and censorship because they're either privileged enough that none of that effects them (or they can blissfully ignore it) or because they're too ignorant to realize that it does

People who watch CNN = ??? are watching a news network ???

I'm saying this because i have not once seen a nice person there. Not saying there arent, but a majority of them are deluded and almost sociopathic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back