• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you care about only getting cute villagers and hate certain villagers for being "ugly"?

Thoughts on "ugly" villagers?

• I don't mind ugly villagers honestly

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • I HATE UGLY VILLAGERS

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Chronos314_XD

Most Likely To Die First in a Horror Movie
Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
If you want my personal opinion I don't really care that much honestly and if you do care a lot about how you're villagers look then that's okay sonce theyre just video game characters. I just feel like sometimes people call villagers ugly when their designs aren't even that bad, like I still don't get why people call Katt ugly, her design is completely fine to me.

I believe some villagers are overhated for being unappealing for some players.

Katt is cool, Gigi has a nice design, and people also call my birthday twin Quillson ugly, and I really can't see why at all, even worse looking villagers exist.

I believe some villagers are overhated for being unappealing for some players.

Katt is cool, Gigi has a nice design, and people also call my birthday twin Quillson ugly, and I really can't see why at all, even worse looking villagers exist.
Yeah, I feel like when people notice just 1 trait about a design they don't like they just immediately call it ugly.

Not really. None of my villagers have moved out because I like the quirky little community we have lol. Also a lot of the traits people find “ugly”, are actually cute. For example, some people are weirded out by Penelope’s “bow-ears” but I think they’re cute, and Tiffany is fashionable and has cool makeup.

Back