• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

do you hate or like or love that Pokémon?

Uuuh...I'm not sure what to think about the Psychedelic Blob of...whatever. Like, I guess?

Alolan Exectutor?

It's so... dorky looking, I guess? It's weird, but I'll probably use it. I like it, but not that much.

Wooper?

They're cute, but I don't really like or dislike them. So I guess you could say I'm neutral.

Espeon?

Love. Umbreon's my fav out of the Johto eeveelutions but Espeons is def one of my fav pyschic types!

Luxray

Last edited:
Hate, don't really like the design and I'd rather just use a meowstic or mega gardevoir, even if the power isn't matched.

Girafarig?

Well, I'm not super hyped about most of the alolan pokemon, but I'd say it's pretty cute looking. I probably won't use it on my team, though- I've already got it mostly planned out lol

Type: Null?

Ehhh I'm kinda.... I don't exactly hate it but that'd be the closest thing, it's design is a little messy looking TBH.

Croagunk?

Last edited:
nooooot my type. he seems to have a really cute soft side though.

whimsicott.

Back