• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have a blog/journal for you New Leaf game?

kittycate

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Hey guys! I made a Tumblr for my New Leaf game so I could post pictures without spamming up my regular Tumblr xP If you have a Tumblr please feel free to follow mine! (it's a side blog so I can't follow with it but I can follow back with my original account!) Or even if you don't, you can always bookmark!

http://juniper-crossing.tumblr.com

I was wondering if anyone else has made a blog or place to share things from your New Leaf game! Post them here for other people to see and follow! (Sorry if this post has been made elsewhere, I couldn't really find a place for everyone to share their blogs.)

If you don't have a blog yet, are you planning to make one? Feel free to share why or why not!

EDIT: Oops oh not spelling error! I can't change the post title, sorry guys ><
EDIT AGAIN: I keep changing the name of my town so I changed the url to reflect that. Sorry if that's confusing! I'll keep the current one in this post!

Last edited:
Yess, I already have a Tumblr for a bit of prepping before we actually get the game. After that, it wil become my personal AC:NL journal! The link is in my signature.

Btw, I followed all three of you! c:

I made a New Leaf tumblr too. I can't wait to start posting my own screenshots. My tumblr is taloncrossing.tumblr.com
I followed your tumblr kittycate. Mint I already follow your tumblr & your pics are so cute!

I followed your New Leaf tumblr, kittycate! (My personal account is jesughs, so it'll show up as that)

My Animal Crossing blog is crossingfever.tumblr.com and when I get my hands on New Leaf I'll most likely be posting diary entries from my characters.

I don't have one yet but I might make one closer to release.

I have a tumblr but I don't really blog with it much...I just reply to posts.

Does anyone know where I could find a good ac related style for my new blog?

edit: I made one here but I probably won't end up posting anything to until at least a week before release...

http://crossingcavaha.tumblr.com/

Cavaha is the town name I decided on.

Last edited:
I made my blog a while back. It's going to host comics based around the events that happen in my New Leaf town, along with a little story I throw in using original characters created by myself and my boyfriend.

Also I'm making all the animal crossing villager sprites. Working on Japan only ones I missed and NL villagers right now.

http://moonvalecrossing.tumblr.com/

Yess, I already have a Tumblr for a bit of prepping before we actually get the game. After that, it wil become my personal AC:NL journal! The link is in my signature.

Btw, I followed all three of you! c:

I would like to add my tumblr in my signature.
o:
How would I do that so the long link doesn't show like yours,
Where they can click the word tumblr ?

Back