• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Do you have a blog/journal for you New Leaf game?

I followed! :)

sayuri-gazette.tumblr.com is mine :) Right now it's just AC related, but will be the happenings of my town as soon as the game is released. :)

I started a new Twitter for my gamer-related tweetings. I'm helping organise a Streetpass event so I knew there'd be a lot. I've found a Japanese site that will tweet pictures direct from the 3DS so once I have the game I will probably tweet things about it. @Nameri3DS.

I'm thinking about taking some video of my boyfriend and I playing and putting it up on a youtube channel, but I don't know if anyone would be interested. He's never played any AC game before so his reactions might be pretty cute.

I'm thinking about taking some video of my boyfriend and I playing and putting it up on a youtube channel, but I don't know if anyone would be interested. He's never played any AC game before so his reactions might be pretty cute.

I'm thinking of doing the same xD
Mines has never played before, so I'm super excited !
How will you be recording yours ??

I thought about making one but I wonder if i'd just be talking to myself lol.

I'll prob make a twitter or something when i get the game.

I'm not very fond of Tumblr.

Yes! I'm doing it through tumblr. There's a huge AC fanbase on tumblr so it's really easy to connect with other bloggers.
When the game releases I'll be right on my blog posting things daily.
Basically a journal mixed with random AC stuff (it's gonna look really crappy until June 9th)

http://shadycrossing.tumblr.com/

Last edited:
aw your blog is sooo cute!!! I added you to my friend list :)
Hey guys! I made a Tumblr for my New Leaf game so I could post pictures without spamming up my regular Tumblr xP If you have a Tumblr please feel free to follow mine! (it's a side blog so I can't follow with it but I can follow back with my original account!) Or even if you don't, you can always bookmark!

http://foxwood-crossing.tumblr.com/

I was wondering if anyone else has made a blog or place to share things from your New Leaf game! Post them here for other people to see and follow! (Sorry if this post has been made elsewhere, I couldn't really find a place for everyone to share their blogs.)

If you don't have a blog yet, are you planning to make one? Feel free to share why or why not!

EDIT: Oops oh not spelling error! I can't change the post title, sorry guys ><

I'm thinking of doing the same xD
Mines has never played before, so I'm super excited !
How will you be recording yours ??

I dunno, depends on what I have available at the time. I don't have the capture device, but I might still be able to figure out a way to record the screen somewhat well.

Back