• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Do you have a pet on ACNL?

Rotten perfect fruit will also yield ants.

---

I don't have any pets at the moment, since there's not really enough room (mostly because I'm terrible at managing my items and there's random stuff all over the floor). Using a pattern on a cushion to get a cat seems pretty cute.

I have a goldfish, the birdcage item and a sleeping cat on a cushion, though it's different from the one posted earlier. Haven't named any of them!

This is the QR I used for my cat cushion:
catcushion.jpg

I've been trying to fill my basement with scorpions, if that counts...

I also have a walker cicada in the main room, because I like the sound/I'm a horrible sadist.

I have a shark (just the normal great white) called Trevor. First shark I ever caught :D And I have a soft shelled turtle that doesn't yet have a name.

I have a clownfish named Nemo (yeah not too original) a seahorse named horsey, and an angelfish named Halo... I had a blowfish but he looked cramp in the tank so I let him go.

I have a giant trevally named Trevor. He's in my wedding reception themed room...actually right now it's just a "reception" themed room because there is no wedding cake. :rolleyes:

But yeah, he's pretty pampered and is surrounded by glamour.

I used to have four sharks in my FORTRESS OF SOLITUDE (er, basement) but then I decided to redesign it into a rec room of sorts, so alas the sharks had to go. :p I was very sad for about three minutes before Reese paid me 60,000 bells for them. >__>

I have a soft-shelled turtle. Didn't think to name it but I like having one in my house.

For a short bout I had a pet ocean sunfish because I was amused by how derpy they look, but I got tired of how much space he took up :p

Back