Do you have any "reach" goals for ACNH?

Overall, 100% "completion" for the stuff the game tracks. But my main 'reach' goal is creating an island that actually makes people's jaws drop from how amazing it is.

Make my town flow nicely and have it more organized than I did in past Animal crossing games. I am not huge planner or keep to a specific theme. I am on the simple and "natural" side of things but one thing I wish I did more and started to do it in New leaf but didn't finish/continue is having a nice flow that makes sense to me at least and I am happy with.

Last edited:
i would love to complete my museum collection for the first time ever!
besides that, i'd also love to just 'complete' my town for once, decorate it all pretty so that eventually i'm really happy and proud of it!

1. Complete my museum
2. decorate for each unique season

These are my two goals. I always manage to miss a month or two while playing, so I think it would be really fun to manage to play at least 5 days a week for an entire year and see what I end up with.

Like others have said, museum completion. I also want to finish designing my town. I almost got here in New Leaf.

I always try to complete my museum, so hopefully I can do the same in this one! Otherwise, I don't want to set any big big goals - I'm just gonna play and try to make my island as pretty as I can!

100% catalogue
100% museum
All gold tools
Pay back all loans and
a wonderful landscaped town!

^ basically this ^
the most important thing is to have all catalogued items and to have 100% museum!
museum is going to be a tough one to catch those tarantulas and scorpions, etc

I'd like to get all gold tools, complete my museum again, complete any other in-game targets (eg like the New Leaf badges) and have a beautifully landscaped town with all my fav villagers... Fortunately I have a lot of concentration (I still play New Leaf daily since release!) so I think I should be able to reach it! :)

I never really focused on the museum, but now that it's all new and upgraded, I really can't wait! I want to try to collect all of the fish and bugs, and hopefully complete it!! I also want to finish my town, and get it to a place where i'm happy, as I never really finished on new leaf due to me joining pretty late in it's life!

1) fully designed town
2) decent catalog
3) Since the museum is gorgeous , I want to actually complete it!
4) 4-8 player houses as homes/shops
5) once I get further into the game with supplies, running shops on the forum and trading with people online

1) Interact more with the community! My social anxiety effects me even online, but I want to meet new people through the game :)
2) HYBRID BREEDING, the flowers look better than ever now and I can't wait to see how the gold roses look
3) Related to the first 2 I'd like to have a shop, mainly trading flowers for clothes and furniture probably
4) Well designed town. I don't care if its ever "finished", but there's certain themed areas I know I want to make and I just want it to be generally aesthetically pleasing
5) banish harry into the underworld
6) Take at least 1 pic a day and make a little "my year in ACNH" inspired by this video

my only goals right now are to complete the museum, obtain all my dreamies, and then fully landscape my island

Basically what everyone else said
-Get most or all furniture in my catalogue
-Unlock all features and upgrades in the game
-Museum completion (especially since it looks so beautiful inside this time around)
-Landscaping and making my town look the way I want it to

Back